Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ban looksmax worst website on the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-
- Literal homosexual website where normies wank to each other pics
- racebaiting /b/ tier spam
- literal chad worship, the average looksmax user worships chads more then a roastie (probably because they are faggots)
- everyone where there is a narcisstic cluster b male, those personality traits are strong femoid traits, we already know femoids are subhuman but cluster b males are even worse they are like femoid stuck in a males body
- no actual memes or culture literally just steal everything from 4chan, reddit etc
- userbase changes every year
- actual homosexuals on that website
- humor dumbs down to "didnt read xd haha kek lmao" "MOG BATTLE xd" "random gif" "worshipping some chad user"
- Low IQ website with nothing to offer apart from a place where chads/normies congregate

Why would you even go there?

Why would you even go there?
You know when you hate something but you still go there? Yeah thats me, sometimes I hate shit and go there to feel even shittier

I only made one thread there and they were really nice to me but those guys could've been from here so I don't know.

- literal chad worship, the average looksmax user worships chads more then a roastie (probably because they are faggots)
- everyone where there is a narcisstic cluster b male, those personality traits are strong femoid traits, we already know femoids are subhuman but cluster b males are even worse they are like femoid stuck in a males body
- no actual memes or culture literally just steal everything from 4chan, reddit etc
- humor dumbs down to "didnt read xd haha kek lmao" "MOG BATTLE xd" "random gif" "worshipping some chad user"
- Low IQ website with nothing to offer apart from a place where chads/normies congregate
Yeah sadly it’sa retarded site

Cuck trait
Yeah well cuck traits are common in incels, you sometimes feel like that you can never satisfiy a women so you watch some chad or tyrone fuck your betabuxxwhore wife:feelskek::feelskek:

Yeah well cuck traits are common in incels, you sometimes feel like that you can never satisfiy a women so you watch some chad or tyrone fuck your betabuxxwhore wife:feelskek::feelskek:
Lmao you aren’t even blackpilled. Stop projecting your insecurities on others.

And niggers here tell me to go there lmao. :lul:

Lmao you aren’t even blackpilled. Stop projecting your insecurities on others.
I wasnt referring to blackpilled incels, but low tier men in general develop cuck fetishes, and why wouldnt you be insecure of being a sub-8 male if you are blackpilled. I am insecure of being a subhuman who wouldnt be?

I wasnt referring to blackpilled incels, but low tier men in general develop cuck fetishes, and why wouldnt you be insecure of being a sub-8 male if you are blackpilled. I am insecure of being a subhuman who wouldnt be?
Lurk more faggot.

Yeah, for the short time that i lurked in it i saw the chad whorship and racebait

All true

Seems like a place i don't want to go :feelsUgh:

sounds like .is tbh

thought about making an account there but never did it tbh. Don't really feel like interacting with sexhavers and braggers

I go on it to discuss surgerymaxxing and moneymaxxing and steroidmaxxing that's it tho

I concur!

fagmaxxers are scum!
:feelsjuice:

Ban every site and everyone that isn't incel