Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: You hate "good weather"

sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★
Where I live, the temperature is starting to increase and it is turning to spring. Although most normies look forward to this annual seasonal turn, I dread it. I prefer the overcast skies of autumn and the winter snow. When everything is dead outside I, being dead inside, am at home in my surroundings. But when the weather turns "good" like it is doing now, then the normies have their day and I begin to suffer. They go out and enjoy the sun…

Today, I was walking out of my PE class, already feeling like a complete loser because I was too inept to talk to a girl I am attracted to in the class. I was walking back to my room to take a shower. Now in between the building of my room and the PE gym, there is a clearing of green grass. As I passed by, I saw this 10/10 blond Chad demi-god lounging on the grass in the company of FOUR girls. They were all skinny and athletic, and one of them that was sitting closest to Chad (a white 10/10 Stacy) was especially beautiful. That may have been his girlfriend. Chad was clearly basking in the glow of the moment—he had so much female companionship it was disgusting. Society has devolved into a sexual hierarchy, no less unjust than the ancient system of royal concubines. Chads today may not be kings in a political sense, but they're still kings—and they have their harems. Meanwhile I go home and type BS on this website and would probably get expelled if my school found out I had an account here. I am under debilitating sleep deprivation from the difficulty of my classes (I am a STEM-cel), with multiple deadlines fast approaching, and in the midst of it I never cease to be reminded of my loneliness.

I tried to do one of my homework assignments tonight while I was eating dinner at the dining hall (grind-cel), but I hadn't gotten far before I became overwhelmed by the debauchery surrounding me. I was facing a window and it was already dark so I could see the reflections. Directly behind me, a gay couple was practically making out. Behind and to the side, a pretty Asian girl and her boyfriend were having dinner together. They are probably going to have sex tonight even though it is a week-night. They might be doing it right now. I'm going to be sick. My head hurts because I can't sleep enough and I am starting to get dependent on energy drinks again.

I am impartial to the weather

I hate going out in the day

How do incels like me live in a place of barely any sun around and no serotonin to help us cope? We don't :feelsrope:

in a post acopalytic world these stacies would seek us out as safety from the zombies and alcoholic wife beaters

we need to ACCELERATE

huge snowstorm here :feelsUgh:

It says there will be thundastorms tonight yo

Good weather is suifuel because then i have to witness all the mogging

I much prefer rain and thunderstorms. I make it a point to go out for walks in light rain; it's very refreshing.
Hot, warm days are awful. All of the normies prowl about, they rudely take up space with their normie-isms...
The rainfall drowns out the outside world and creates a nice introspective atmosphere, my brain always feels supercharged with the pitter-patter of rain and the lingering moisture in the air.

It says there will be thundastorms tonight yo
I remember you, you commented on my post about turning 21 soon. I see you are Christian—I am also kind of (not very good though). When I was walking down the stairwell out my building to the dining hall I compulsively started quoting Psalm 91, I said "a thousand shall fall at my side, ten-thousand by my right hand, but it shall not come near me"—like I had the premonitions of the debauchery I would see when I got there. I'm breaking out of the matrix.

I much prefer rain and thunderstorms. I make it a point to go out for walks in light rain; it's very refreshing.
Hot, warm days are awful. All of the normies prowl about, they rudely take up space with their normie-isms...
The rainfall drowns out the outside world and creates a nice introspective atmosphere, my brain always feels supercharged with the pitter-patter of rain and the lingering moisture in the air.
Yes to all of this. I especially like the atmosphere after it has recently rained. There is a word, petrichor, for the scent of recent rain. It is caused by this molecule called geosmin:
Geosmin Petrichor

I get seasonal depression for warm seasons

That's interesting. I learned something new today. Thanks!
Never thought we would reach this level of Internet wholesomeness on .is wow

I like it when it starts to get cold enough to wear a coat. It forces many people to wear somewhat proper clothes and shoes. In summer, it seems the weather brings out the unintelligent.

I have mixed feelings about good weather but they lean towards positives. At the summer I don't have to put much clothes on, the weather is pleasant and I have something else to do than rot on computer. I go swimming to places that don't have many people in it and the nature is a good place to spend time. The downside is that those places are the worst to get mogged by PDA couples, they couldn't be always avoided even though my region is sparsely populated.

During the winter, spring, autumn and rainy days it's very comfortable to rot like I do now, I don't leave my apartment like 2 to 3 days a week.

Same. Better the weather the more couples outside I have to see :feelsrope:

Pe class? Nigga are.yiu like 15? Who has pe class?

Winter is the season of the incel.

in a post acopalytic world these stacies would seek us out as safety from the zombies and alcoholic wife beaters

we need to ACCELERATE
accelERate

If it raises above 50 degrees fahrenheit I get covered in sweat and people are repulsed by me.

Summer mogs winter

It Should Be Dark outside and Rain all Day

That sounds EXTREMELY FUCKING SUIFUEL. This is why I had to drop out fuck these fuckERs I don’t wanna be around these satanic creATURES

Yup. Can’t fucking stand the sunlight. If it’s not raining or snowing that day, chances are I’m not happy.

It hardly rains where I am so 20'C is seen as just normal day.

I can't stand sunlight, and seasons like spring and summer.

I can't stand sunlight, and seasons like spring and summer.
Same, I only like autumn and rainy season. Winters are nice too.

I prefer colder weather as then I can wear layers of clothing which obscures my repulsively skinny physique.

Where do you live OP? (asking got a fellow glowie)

Can't wait to be winter and then looks like fucking silent hill on the mourning, no people no cars only the loneliness

Don't leave your house this summer boyos

There were a few nice days where I live and I stayed in as much as possible. It will be colder and rainy this weekend and into next week; I will feel better and go out then.

Where do you live OP? (asking got a fellow glowie)
You couldn't torture that out of me—having an account on this site is a liability to my career! :feelsUnreal: North America is all I can say.

Where I live, the temperature is starting to increase and it is turning to spring. Although most normies look forward to this annual seasonal turn, I dread it. I prefer the overcast skies of autumn and the winter snow. When everything is dead outside I, being dead inside, am at home in my surroundings. But when the weather turns "good" like it is doing now, then the normies have their day and I begin to suffer. They go out and enjoy the sun…

Today, I was walking out of my PE class, already feeling like a complete loser because I was too inept to talk to a girl I am attracted to in the class. I was walking back to my room to take a shower. Now in between the building of my room and the PE gym, there is a clearing of green grass. As I passed by, I saw this 10/10 blond Chad demi-god lounging on the grass in the company of FOUR girls. They were all skinny and athletic, and one of them that was sitting closest to Chad (a white 10/10 Stacy) was especially beautiful. That may have been his girlfriend. Chad was clearly basking in the glow of the moment—he had so much female companionship it was disgusting. Society has devolved into a sexual hierarchy, no less unjust than the ancient system of royal concubines. Chads today may not be kings in a political sense, but they're still kings—and they have their harems. Meanwhile I go home and type BS on this website and would probably get expelled if my school found out I had an account here. I am under debilitating sleep deprivation from the difficulty of my classes (I am a STEM-cel), with multiple deadlines fast approaching, and in the midst of it I never cease to be reminded of my loneliness.

I tried to do one of my homework assignments tonight while I was eating dinner at the dining hall (grind-cel), but I hadn't gotten far before I became overwhelmed by the debauchery surrounding me. I was facing a window and it was already dark so I could see the reflections. Directly behind me, a gay couple was practically making out. Behind and to the side, a pretty Asian girl and her boyfriend were having dinner together. They are probably going to have sex tonight even though it is a week-night. They might be doing it right now. I'm going to be sick. My head hurts because I can't sleep enough and I am starting to get dependent on energy drinks again.
Fucking you should have went ER next time bring something with you and take care of that Chad and his harem (in gta!!!!!!!!)

Yeah I don't really like the day and do perfer the more dead outside look. Especially when it's all rainy and grey outside.

Absolutely agree with everything said 100%

Rain right now where I live so it’s going to be a good day for me.

Nothing to do with feeling dead inside, I simply just enjoy the rain and hate the heat.

I was going to make a very similar thread, but I see this is already being discussed here.

As a framecel with thin wrists, narrow shoulders, thin arms and manboobs, sunny warm weather is suicidefuel.

I have to wear a T shirt and I look hideous in it. If I wear warmer clothing like a hoodie, I stand out, and I still come off as a strange weirdo. I fucking hate how I look in a T shirt. Like a malnourished subhuman retarded manchild.

Normies with their girlfriends give me even more suicidefuel. Normies with normal bodies mogg the soul out of me. Women in skimpy clothing reminding me of what I will NEVER have and experience... :feelscry:

Would you believe me if I said I seriously considered moving to a country like the UK just because I'm ugly? I heard they have colder uglier weather. I just want to hide my subhuman body with hoodies, I can't do that with T shirt.

It almost physically hurts me to wear T shirts. In my country warm weather lasts from April until like November. A fucking nightmare.

And it's so bizzare that what is suicidefuel for ugly trucels, it's lifefuel for normies and chads. They get to flaunt their bodies, they get to flaunt their girlfriends and wives.

Oh my god, I just want it to stop. Everything makes me feel so bad all the time

I like when it rains and it's dark

Unless you like walking in rain, getting sick and stinking like a pig... then sure, be a child. Good weather means I'm in a good mood. Shit weather = shit day / night. Nuff said.