Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Ban this foid !!

and no i dont think men are zoo animals but u guys are impossible to reason with so i give up lol.
Well, this forum doesn't allow women, sorry. Not saying that there shouldn't be a place where women can talk with Incels, but well, this isn't it.
I think even if some women joins this forum but does not trash talk about us or gaslight then there should be no ban.
This is a forum for Incels to talk with Incels. Women joining, especially if they are just "curious" and not even femcels, destory that.

honestly (im prolly gonna get banned soon) i kinda just wanted to reason with u guys bc i do sympathize with u guys and i want u guys to have a healthier mindset, and no i dont think men are zoo animals but u guys are impossible to reason with so i give up lol. i hope u guys have a good life and i hope things get better for yall. this place isnt a good place to be in, and certainly wont help with ur situation.
its basically the echo-y-est echo chamber ive ever seen, im kinda playing with fire being in here so
you are a stupid whore.
But yes, this place is an echo chamber/ circle jerk. It has the same levels of free speech as reddit. Say anything that implies you go outside and don't jerk off to Chad 24/7 and you'll get banned for being le blupilled.

Last edited:
Well, this forum doesn't allow women, sorry. Not saying that there shouldn't be a place where women can talk with Incels, but well, this isn't it.

This is a forum for Incels to talk with Incels. Women joining, especially if they are just "curious" and not even femcels, destory that.
Femcels don't exist
Women have no reason to talk to incels aside from getting their own personal cucks

understandable

This foid is CHAD ONLY and cucks on here think they have a chance :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

honestly (im prolly gonna get banned soon) i kinda just wanted to reason with u guys bc i do sympathize with u guys and i want u guys to have a healthier mindset, and no i dont think men are zoo animals but u guys are impossible to reason with so i give up lol. i hope u guys have a good life and i hope things get better for yall. this place isnt a good place to be in, and certainly wont help with ur situation.
its basically the echo-y-est echo chamber ive ever seen, im kinda playing with fire being in here so
I hope you get raped in Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes.

I've got exposed!111

Femcels don't exist
Women have no reason to talk to incels aside from getting their own personal cucks
I guess curiosity also is a reason ... and trolling ... and probably others.

Yeah, what I meant is that she doesn't see herself that way, so she is a true outsider.

100% - Permaban female
I guess curiosity also is a reason ... and trolling ... and probably others.

Yeah, what I meant is that she doesn't see herself that way, so she is a true outsider.
came here to troll, started trying to genuinely reason with yall, and now im here ! hellooo

came here to troll, started trying to genuinely reason with yall, and now im here ! hellooo
Can you post a titty before your account gets banished, m'femme?

Last edited:
Guys ban andromeda he offically ascended to a fakecel
@andromedagalaxy190 @AutoHeart1998 are currently having e-sex with each other its ovER

Can you post a titty before your account gets banished, m'femme?
already did but i'll do it again
71833_16x9.jpg

"Most women go off a mix of looks and personality, just like men do..."

J Jonah Jameson Laughing GIF
Women only care about your positive personality traits if you look like this

teen wolf love GIF

If you are subhuman, you can be Jesus reincarnated, and be as charismatic as Charles Mason, and they won't give a fuck, besides VERY few niggas that got lucky with the one foid that actually cares about personality.

But sure...

"I came to tell you the same things you were told a million times, now I'm leaving because you aren't listening :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:."

:feelskek::feelskek:

OK, for a more serious question, do you honestly believe that guys here can stop being incels just by changing their attitudes? In almost all countries, there are more young (younger than 59 years old) men than women. Inceldom is inevitable, because there simply aren't enough women for all the men, which means that the men lowest in terms of looks, income, and so on, of which members of this forum tend to be the prime examples, will simply go their entire lives without love, companionship, intimacy and all that jazz.

The math is clear. It's hopeless.

Unless you are offering me sex or can magically make more attractive nothing will ever change

Tranny until proven otherwise

i kinda just wanted to reason with u guys bc i do sympathize with u guys and i want u guys to have a healthier mindset
at this point we are all beyond saving so don't even bother, we know the truth about women and it hurts knowing no female will ever genuinely love us.

@AutoHeart1998 Looks=pERsonality now go back to sucking chad cock and leave us incels alone

personality comes from a mix of genetic inheritance and environmental acquisition. in other words, u get half of it from ur parents and the other half from the environment u grow up in
also nice object head pfp :3 (not sure if thats skibidi or nah, cool nonetheless. i love object heads)
What does skibidi mean, that Mr Mommy Dom homosexual also says that all the time?

Also, to ask you the thing I always ask infiltrators and outsiders, what do you think about studies such as the one in my signature, which find that women rape and abuse men just as much as vice versa? Always curious to know what normies think of that:feelsjuice:...

Well, so I think I was right :) Hello!

I obviously have no problem with people genuinely reasoning with me, that's why I am also on other discussion platforms. Unfortunately they banned all incel communities, so now it has to be split.

I obviously have no problem with people genuinely reasoning with me, that's why I am also on other discussion platforms. Unfortunately they banned all incel communities, so now it has to be split.
cuck

Bitch did you read a single thing in the Must Read Section ? We literally have stats to disprove your claims.

pathetic :feelsUgh:

preference doesnt mean rejection. im not gonna not date someone just for their height lol thats silly, and also i like short and tall men equally. short men r really cute and tall men have a "protectiveness", like u said
all men and women tend to look for someone who can provide a caregiving role if ur wondering why
God I hate women. I want to brutalize them all.

Good the toilet is banned also JFL not all toilets are like that just a small minority want Chad. Yeah that's why 40% of gen Z males in the early 20s are incel and that's what admits to it.

ROFL

If you have sex with me,I'll leave the forum and delete my account

The problem with that approach is that anyone could impersonate her. EDIT: Fuck it, my discord is lonelygame
well if it wasn't obvious, my discord is not somaliman1976