Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News is personapimp a foid??

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
i went to drop a shitpost comment in their profile and saw a bunch of comments saying they are a foid?? is this true? @PersonaPimp

i have been gone a while so i have missed out on drama it seems

no

@der_komische slept under his rock in dusseldorf

@PersonaPimp is not a foid ive heard his whiny chink voice on discord

no

@der_komische slept under his rock in dusseldorf

@PersonaPimp is not a foid ive heard his whiny chink voice on discord
oh okay. they should probably get the comments taken off their profile then cuz it looks incriminating asf :feelskek:

i went to drop a shitpost comment in their profile and saw a bunch of comments saying they are a foid?? is this true? @PersonaPimp
I'm not a foid :feelskek:
I've sent a voice message to @Ron.Belgrade before and he can confirm that I'm who I say I am - a trucel guy.

I think that he might've been framed by IT like some other users or it's some inside joke. No foid would write 12.000 posts here

No, but I can tell you who is tho

I think that he might've been framed by IT like some other users or it's some inside joke. No foid would write 12.000 posts here
if IT spent as much time trying to understand us as they did trying to tear us down.... they would still be retarded trannies

IMG 2962