Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Banking system collapse

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Last week two banks collapsed. One of them was second biggest bank collapse since 2008. This might be the catalyst for an another 2008 situation maybe even worse. It’s too soon to say but we will know by this week and how the stock markets react.

They're saying it was an "isolated event". Let's see how true that is in a few months, JFL. :feelskek:

Im well isolated too, I never leave my house :)

They're saying it was an "isolated event". Let's see how true that is in a few months, JFL. :feelskek:
Exactly:feelshaha:.

I mean, you could say that the 2008/2009 crisis was also an "isolated event." Not all countries were affected, and for the unaffected ones, it meant nothing:feelskek:. Maybe that's why the coping bankers are already using this language:feelswhere:. They are getting ready for a rerun of this great equalizer:feelshaha::

1920px-GDP_Real_Growth_in_2009.svg.png

The Fed will just bail them out like last time because not bailing them out would be absolute suicide.

National and international stability totally depends on financial institutions staying afloat with continuous money printing and lending. If people aren't borrowing because of lack of confidence, then the government has to step in and borrow. Either way, there has to be continuous money printing, lending, and borrowing for the system to fundamentally work. Ideally we don't wanna be in this Keynesian economic situation but its too late. Reversing Keynesian economics would literally mean starving to death hundreds of millions of people before we can go back to traditional economics. A more strict Austrian school of economics.

The problem is that the Fed has been steadily increasing interest rates within the past 12+ months in their efforts to lower inflation. Problem is that in doing so, it has a negative macro economic impact as far as confidence. People are hearing of layoffs and there is more fear and uncertainty than before.

Hopefully this major bank failure is a wake up call to fed chairman Jerome Powell that if he doesn't stop hiking interest rates, panic and chaos will ensue in the coming months. Yes inflation is especially bad for the people at the very bottom of our society but people losing jobs is an even greater threat overall.

If I were you guys, I'd be extra careful nowadays as far as crime is concerned. If you think you got it bad, blacks have it just about the worst and some black youths have no qualms whatsoever about robbing you and killing you over a phone and pocket change.

Last edited:
yeah well they want to get rich peoples money out before the bank runs

The Fed will just bail them out like last time because not bailing them out would be absolute suicide.

National and international stability totally depends on financial institutions staying afloat with continuous money printing and lending. If people aren't borrowing because of lack of confidence, then the government has to step in and borrow. Either way, there has to be continuous money printing, lending, and borrowing for the system to fundamentally work. Ideally we don't wanna be in this Keynesian economic situation but its too late. Reversing Keynesian economics would literally mean starving to death hundreds of millions of people before we can go back to traditional economics. A more strict Austrian school of economics.

The problem is that the Fed has been steadily increasing interest rates within the past 12+ months in their efforts to lower inflation. Problem is that in doing so, it has a negative macro economic impact as far as confidence. People are hearing of layoffs and there is more fear and uncertainty than before.

Hopefully this major bank failure is a wake up call to fed chairman Jerome Powell that if he doesn't stop hiking interest rates, panic and chaos will ensue in the coming months. Yes inflation is especially bad for the people at the very bottom of our society but people losing jobs is an even greater threat overall.

If I were you guys, I'd be extra careful nowadays as far as crime is concerned. If you think you got it bad, blacks have it just about the worst and some black youths have no qualms whatsoever about robbing you and killing you over a phone and pocket change.
Well you were right. They got bailed out

"And the fact that almost all of the bank’s deposits weren’t insured by the FDIC (we’ll come back to this later) made it unusually prone to a run. The current evidence suggests the bank would not have failed if the depositors hadn’t panicked."

Cope thread. Imagine keeping your money in a non-insured institution.
it was FDIC insured but most of the deposits were above the 250k insurance limit.

The entire thing would have been avoided if the government didn't interfere with the economy in the first place

@MarquisDeSade thoughts on "silicon valley bank" getting a train run on it jfl

All the sexhavers that lost money can livestream their suicide in video game

I hope so us incels lose no matter once would be nice to see foids and normies lose once as well too.

i dont have a bank account

doesnt make any difference to sex havers richfags

it was FDIC insured but most of the deposits were above the 250k insurance limit.
Wtf zer0 knows his economics
Last week two banks collapsed. One of them was second biggest bank collapse since 2008. This might be the catalyst for an another 2008 situation maybe even worse. It’s too soon to say but we will know by this week and how the stock markets react.

Lol 2008 Lehman brothers collapsed

i hope it collapses so low that we stay poor forever.

over for trucels, fakecels, normies, becky, stacy and chad