Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Banned from Social Anxiety ""support" forum

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Jfl at these r***ds. Just jfl tbh jfl.
2 months ago i made myself an account there. My mission was to do an experiment.
Can SA effect your inceldom + femoid differences.
Pretty basic stuff i already know but wanted to try it with a different community.
First of all, im so used to this forum that i always pretend that every member i interact with is a male.
I forgot that SA forum also had alot of female members. The first shock wave is to see females posting there. I felt pretty disturbed but dont get me wrong IT, i dont care if a female posts there.
I made a thread, talking about my inceldom WITHOUT THE TERM "incel". Then i made a thread asking people if they got any relationships or if they got laid. Literally every member has a normal fucking life.
Le femoid with SA ohhhh lonely ohhh unique
ohhh foreveralonewomen ohhh she must be a femcel teehee
And guess what, I GOT BANNED AFTER 24 HOURS FOR MAKING THESE THREADS.
THEY DONT EVEN USE XENFORO THAT FORUM SUCKS.
I hate their whiteknight mods, never used the term femoid or anything. Never used the incel terminology.

JFL. God forbid anyone says anything that challenges their nice safe narrative.

Btw forgot to mention:
The reason for the ban was trolling.
Haha fuck off.

Good, you shouldn't associate with such swine.

Social anxiety can effect your inceldom for men only

i know i forget too i go other places or talk to people in real life and forget the world doesn't agree with us

>tfw your life is such a joke that people think you are trolling

that has happened to me and it doesn't feel nice...

Sorry boyo Incels.co is your home and only home

This forum turn men into cucks. I will destroy it.

Then i made a thread asking people if they got any relationships or if they got laid. Literally every member has a normal fucking life.
“Mentalcels” BTFO

JFL at cucked "support" forums. They are completely shit and full of larping foids, cucks and faggots.

I know that site. The site is filled up with bunch of fucking normies.

Yeah it affects your love life super hard, I have social anxiety and I can't go outside to buy something from the grocery shop or open the door for the guy who brings the mail without my service dog.

I only stay here tbh

never used the term femoid or anything. Never used the incel terminology.
It's not about terminology, it's about way of thinking, you still posted your very own thoughts, maybe without incel slang, but that still offends them. Truth always offends weak minds

You got a lot of nerve trying to get support from society!

Can SA effect your inceldom + femoid differences
Niggah wah?
Jfl at these r***ds. Just jfl tbh jfl.
2 months ago i made myself an account there. My mission was to do an experiment.
Can SA effect your inceldom + femoid differences.
Pretty basic stuff i already know but wanted to try it with a different community.
First of all, im so used to this forum that i always pretend that every member i interact with is a male.
I forgot that SA forum also had alot of female members. The first shock wave is to see females posting there. I felt pretty disturbed but dont get me wrong IT, i dont care if a female posts there.
I made a thread, talking about my inceldom WITHOUT THE TERM "incel". Then i made a thread asking people if they got any relationships or if they got laid. Literally every member has a normal fucking life.
Le femoid with SA ohhhh lonely ohhh unique
ohhh foreveralonewomen ohhh she must be a femcel teehee
And guess what, I GOT BANNED AFTER 24 HOURS FOR MAKING THESE THREADS.
THEY DONT EVEN USE XENFORO THAT FORUM SUCKS.
I hate their whiteknight mods, never used the term femoid or anything. Never used the incel terminology.
Haha. People ask me why I am here as a leftie. Looksnormies elsewhere just cant relate. :feelskek:

Last edited:
I used to post on there back in like 2013. Chit is so fucking cucked with foids posting about how their boyfriends don't understand them. Pissed me off tbh so I left that chit.

Normies can’t get social anxiety it’s just a byproduct of being ugly

I used to post on there back in like 2013. Chit is so fucking cucked with foids posting about how their boyfriends don't understand them. Pissed me off tbh so I left that chit.
Those social anxiety boards are huge attention whoring platforms for roasties and soyers. SA support boards are not compatible with you unless you would consider profile names like "hotwife23" or "soybean8"

Those social anxiety boards are huge attention whoring platforms for roasties and soyers. SA support boards are not compatible with you unless you would consider profile names like "hotwife23" or "soybean8"
They used to be pretty good back in the day. It got worse overtime as the women with "social anxiety" infiltrated that chit and ruined it. They ruin everything tbh.

Women can’t have social anxiety, because they’re all whores.

I remember when I used to go on there years ago, they changed the rules after so many threads from males venting that they can't get a girlfriend or sex. While even the ugliest and/or fattest girls on there had normie boyfriends and active sex lives or snapped up the few good looking guys [mostly fakers] on there.

The new rule basically stipulated that you couldn't imply one gender had it worse than the other. Or you got a warning then a temp ban, then permanently banned.

Unless you're a swj male cuck, or gay/trans you will be permanently banned straight away now. It seems the way all mainstream forums are going or have gone.