Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Baraka mckray is a better saint than blackops2cel

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
This man was a one man wrecking crew.
He roasted every one, including himself:

Here he completely obliterates black bitches.

Baracka will burn away all of our oppressors and cleanse this world in hellfire.
fe83684d972e038f577242a311f36549.gif

Last edited:
He was volcel.

He killed himself :cryfeels::f: By burning :feelswow:.

Last edited:
black women are easy as fuck... i don't know how guys like oreo man and baraka had problems getting them.

black women are easy as fuck... i don't know how guys like oreo man and baraka had problems getting them.

You have to have Swag in order for them to even give you the time of day. Oreo man had the swag talk but his looks/game were too average. baraka (RIP) had autism, which is a huge turn off for black foids.

He committed suicide a month ago

was one one my fav youtubers

He an hero'd. :(

He's not a better saint either way, saintblackops2cel will always be my number one, couple of others after him, just don't compare them, they're better off like that, beef drove all of them apart especially the niggas.

he got a GF before so NEARCEL

Because they arent the stereotypical black ofc