Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel based bali wanting to ban normies females and chads from having sex unmarried

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

Last edited:
ded srs??????????????????

It just means the Shia muslims will dole out "temporary marriage" for the duration of a tourist's visit. Same shit, just more bureaucracy.

now its thailands turn. hope those noodles starve to death

you need to solve them by their root, the noodlewhores need to be put in their place.

About time.These retarded Australians promote promiscuity and act like apes in public monuments
Jfl @ turning Bali to degenerate shithole. I thought the article would be about sex, but drunk people, drugs, and urinating in public kek. Not quite what I expected. Based Bali brothERs tbh

Unlike retarded people who worshipped bule when all they do is urinating on public streets and littering condoms jfl :feelskek:
Based and antibulepilled fellow buitenzorgers :feelskek: :feelskek:

Hindus are more based than Muslims nowadays, the latter are all consumerist cucks who are as naive as the average American. I legitimately think I will become Hindu in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back