Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based chink diplomat tells gook assembly they will never be white

most asian women will probably commit mass suicide after hearing this statement. they can't accept the fact that they're chickoids

most asian women will probably commit mass suicide after hearing this statement. they can't accept the fact that they're chickoids
Brutal truth

There is reason why we see pictures of Japanese women with white american men at end of ww2

Noodles on suicide watch

Glory to the CCP

Gooks = Southeast Asia Political Map World Factbook 2020

Not Gooks = south korea, Japan

He's not wrong, many want to get rid of their features. Double eyelid surgery to get rid of asian eyes is the most common cosmetic surgery in Korea and Taiwan. In Japan double eyelid tape is quite popular and often recommended by popular female youtubers too.

I can't believe there was a time in my life I admired asians because of muh ninjas muh anime. JFL. This is so sad and pathetic I almost want to cry.

And I've said this before, but fuck, there IS a solution. JUST. FUCKING. IMPORT. CAUCASION. WOMEN. Import caucasion women for korean and japanese men to marry. It's THAT simple if they want to wash away their gook/chink blood. The ancient Chinese actually did this, which is WHY you find many chinese from the western area (like Uygurs) with more hapa looking features.

There are literal millions of syrians, iranians, egyptians who would gladly move to gookland and mix with the locals for genetic improvement. And sure, while most of these people dont have muh blonde hair muh blue eyes, as we have seen by how indian men steal chinese women from chinkcels, being caucasion is enough. Hell, I have seen MANY wmaf couples where the white man has black hair black eyes. Most chinks, nips, and gooks can't even tell the difference between a sand and a euro as long as the sand is not too dark skinned.

If these gooks and nips have their heads so far up their yellow asses that they would rather spend the rest of their pathetic existence mutiliating their faces to resemble caucasions while refusing to import caucasion refugees, be it men or women, to gradually mix with them, well, good riddance. I hope asia dies out via population decline and suicide so Turkics can conquer them.

Last edited:

Based as fuck, just lol at how delusional gooks are they actually need to be told this :feelskek:

@AsiaCel @Made in Heaven @pyromancer1234
Meanwhile chinese believe in a western ideology (communism), wear western clothing (suits), have western hair styles (short on males), and has more double eyelid surgeries.

I can't believe there was a time in my life I admired asians because of muh ninjas muh anime. JFL. This is so sad and pathetic I almost want to cry.

And I've said this before, but fuck, there IS a solution. JUST. FUCKING. IMPORT. CAUCASION. WOMEN. Import caucasion women for korean and japanese men to marry. It's THAT simple if they want to wash away their gook/chink blood. The ancient Chinese actually did this, which is WHY you find many chinese from the western area (like Uygurs) with more hapa looking features.

View attachment 801468View attachment 801470

There are literal millions of syrians, iranians, egyptians who would gladly move to gookland and mix with the locals for genetic improvement. And sure, while most of these people dont have muh blonde hair muh blue eyes, as we have seen by how indian men steal chinese women from chinkcels, being caucasion is enough. Hell, I have seen MANY wmaf couples where the white man has black hair black eyes. Most chinks, nips, and gooks can't even tell the difference between a sand and a euro as long as the sand is not too dark skinned.

View attachment 801475View attachment 801477

If these gooks and nips have their heads so far up their yellow asses that they would rather spend the rest of their pathetic existence mutiliating their faces to resemble caucasions while refusing to import caucasion refugees, be it men or women, to gradually mix with them, well, good riddance. I hope asia dies out via population decline and suicide so Turkics can conquer them.
I admire asian cultures, but original turkic were rice

Based chink, but also cucked, because their women in the West are public toilets for chad.

View attachment 801468View attachment 801470

View attachment 801475View attachment 801477

the mongoloid race should be preserved brocel

Meanwhile chinese believe in a western ideology (communism), wear western clothing (suits), have western hair styles (short on males), and has more double eyelid surgeries.
Giga cucked irony.

Modern Turks calling themselves Turkic is like a curry from south india calling himself aryan.
Anatolians are larpers I agree, but Kazakhs have been around for since like 12,000-9000 years ago.
the mongoloid race should be preserved brocel
No it shouldn't. Not even mongoloids THEMSELVES want to be preserved, they WANT to racemix with caucasions, they WANT to be Wasian/Hapa/Turkic in terms of their genetics. I don't know how you can see all this self-hatred by asians and think they love themselves

A bit hypocritical from China - since Deng Xiaoping's opening of the economy, the Chinese have acted much in the same way they claim the Japanese and Koreans do, same Western-inspired consumerist culture. And even then, you could say that even under Mao they wanted to act like the white Russians in the USSR. The Sino-Soviet split happened because they thought Khrushchev and the new Soviet nomenklatura weren't doing a good enough job emulating Stalin.

Anatolians are larpers I agree, but Kazakhs have been around for since like 12,000-9000 years ago.
I thought Kazakhs were Iranians raped by Mongols

No it shouldn't. Not even mongoloids THEMSELVES want to be preserved, they WANT to racemix with caucasions, they WANT to be Wasian/Hapa/Turkic in terms of their genetics. I don't know how you can see all this self-hatred by asians and think they love themselves
That’s sad. I found asian women very attractive, but now that I’m blackpilled getting with a asian women is low iq because my son would hate himself and be treated like shit.

if they hate so much themselves then how do they even come this far as a race

you will never be a real white, you have no european dna, no caucazoid skull, no white ancestry, you are a mongoloid person twisted by chemicals in a crude mockery of nature's perfection
:feelskek: :feelskek:

you will never be a real white, you have no european dna, no caucazoid skull, no white ancestry, you are a mongoloid person twisted by chemicals in a crude mockery of nature's perfection
Holy based.

nicholas-cage-funny.gif

I mean that's the same for all cultures around the world except for Muslims. Only Muslims still have their own distinct culture and ideology and resisted westernization despite getting giga buttfucked by whites for the last few centuries.

But getting eyelid surgery and larping as white is something only East Asians do, it's totally different jfl.

Mughals were Irano-Turkic. I'm sure they had some mongols among them.

Those 2 have no correlation at all. You can come far while still hating your own face whenever you look in the mirror
so all mongoloids are obesessed with their looks?

I mean that's the same for all cultures around the world except for Muslims. Only Muslims still have their own distinct culture and ideology and resisted westernization despite getting giga buttfucked by whites for the last few centuries.
Maybe the based Muslims should tell the Chinese they will never be white.

Based, stop worshipping the west.

Koreans are such disgisting freaks.
Aint that the truth

so all mongoloids are obesessed with their looks?
Yes. Have you not heard how korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world, where they all get surgeries to have double eyelids and thin noses? That's what the OP even says when it mentions how the chinese diplomat saying "how sharp you shape your nose". And course, it's not just korea. China and Japan also are notorius for this exact same behaviour

Aint that the truth

View attachment 801495

Yes. Have you not heard how korea is the plastic surgery capital of the world, where they all get surgeries to have double eyelids and thin noses? That's what the OP even says when it mentions how the chinese diplomat saying "how sharp you shape your nose". And course, it's not just korea. China and Japan also are notorius for this exact same behaviour

i understand

But getting eyelid surgery and larping as white is something only East Asians do, it's totally different jfl.
Yeah, it's lifefuel knowing we're not as pathetic as other ethnics, especially when it would FAR faaaaar easier for us to be accepted by whites considering we are

1. caucasion
2. many of us are white-passsing

and 3. we share genetic ties (ANF or Natufian or Aryan ancestory), we share historic ties (roman empire) and we share religious ties, like how Abraham himself was from Iraq or how Moses was given the 10 Commandments in Arabia, meaning had we not been Muslim, I'm certain we would be better accepted in general. whereas asians and indians and blacks will never be accepted no matter how much they larp as a christcuck. And I say larp since I severely doubt any asian/indian "christian" is ever truly genuine. They simply want access and acceptance to white society

Most Western Hemisphere countries already classify MENAs as white anyways

Last edited:
A bit hypocritical from China - since Deng Xiaoping's opening of the economy, the Chinese have acted much in the same way they claim the Japanese and Koreans do, same Western-inspired consumerist culture. And even then, you could say that even under Mao they wanted to act like the white Russians in the USSR. The Sino-Soviet split happened because they thought Khrushchev and the new Soviet nomenklatura weren't doing a good enough job emulating Stalin.
That's true but the difference is that the west won't let China join their club. China has tried to appease the US for almost two decades and was just met with blatant hostility, the west has made it very clear they will not settle for anything less than complete subjugation of China. So just to preserve their power the chink elites will have no other choice than to antagonize the west and crack down on the white worship.

That's true but the difference is that the west won't let China join their club. China has tried to appease the US for almost two decades and was just met with blatant hostility, the west has made it very clear they will not settle for anything less than complete subjugation of China. So just to preserve their power the chink elites will have no other choice than to antagonize the west and crack down on the white worship.
I disagree. The West and China cooperated closely during the Cold War, against the USSR, especially after the death of Mao and Deng implemented a more pragmatic approach to politics and ideology. Nixon's visit to China is considered historically relevant because of that.
I would say that instead of the West refusing China from joining the club, China never wanted to join it in the first place. They're too relevant to kneel to America in the same way, say, Latvia and Britain does to the United States, or Belarus and Kazakhstan with Russia. The deterioration of relations from the 00s up until now were a byproduct of Chinese emergence and their will to extort their own power instead of a feeling of rejection or existential threat from the West, they could've just nuked the shit out of it in the Korean War if they wanted to

2. many of us are white-passsing
While a lot of us are white-passing,the majority are still shitskins compared to real white men. But yes you usually can't tell the difference between a sand and an italian

While a lot of us are white-passing,the majority are still shitskins compared to real white men. But yes you usually can't tell the difference between a sand and an italian
yeah, but even a MENA whos is very clearly non-European still looks better than the average asian. Like these guys. I'd gladly be a dark-skinned arab over being a fair-skinned asian. The caucasion facial features are more than enough to let even shitskin MENAs mog asians.

I disagree. The West and China cooperated closely during the Cold War, against the USSR, especially after the death of Mao and Deng implemented a more pragmatic approach to politics and ideology. Nixon's visit to China is considered historically relevant because of that.
I would say that instead of the West refusing China from joining the club, China never wanted to join it in the first place. They're too relevant to kneel to America in the same way, say, Latvia and Britain does to the United States, or Belarus and Kazakhstan with Russia. The deterioration of relations from the 00s up until now were a byproduct of Chinese emergence and their will to extort their own power instead of a feeling of rejection or existential threat from the West, they could've just nuked the shit out of it in the Korean War if they wanted to
Nah, from the 90s to around 2010 China tried to appease the US really hard, because thanks to Deng's cuck ideology they just wanted to be a bigger Singapore and get rich by cooperating with the west. But once China became an economic threat the US started antagonizing them and basically forced them into the villain role, same as they did with Russia.

Neither China nor Russia are superpowers like the USSR was, they don't have the means to project political or military power across the globe to rival the US. They're both mainly focused on protecting their own sovereignty and what the west construes as "aggression" is just them reacting to the US trying to install military bases at their borders. Russia doesn't want American nukes in the Ukraine and China doesn't want nukes in Taiwan, obviously. I don't believe either of these countries have global ambitions at the current time.

Nah, from the 90s to around 2010 China tried to appease the US really hard, because thanks to Deng's cuck ideology they just wanted to be a bigger Singapore and get rich by cooperating with the west. But once China became an economic threat the US started antagonizing them and basically forced them into the villain role, same as they did with Russia.

Neither China nor Russia are superpowers like the USSR was, they don't have the means to project political or military power across the globe to rival the US. They're both mainly focused on protecting their own sovereignty and what the west construes as "aggression" is just them reacting to the US trying to install military bases at their borders. Russia doesn't want American nukes in the Ukraine and China doesn't want nukes in Taiwan, obviously. I don't believe either of these countries have global ambitions at the current time.
Our main disagreement comes from your idea that China was rejected and antagonized by the west, and while I do agree they were antagonized, I do not believe they were rejected at all, as I believe this is all part of the Chinese keikaku.
What I mean to say is that ever since Deng and the reformers entrenched their rule over the Party, radical pragmatism has been the ruling ideology. Everything the Chinese state does has an ultimate, long-term goal in mind. I believe this includes their cooperation with the West, their cooperation was used to make themselves wealthier, transforming their agrarian and heavy-industry based economy into a globalized one where it's impossible to imagine what it would be like without them.
As time passed and they grew more important they began to act more boldly, i.e. the South China Sea disputes and the nine dash line. taking African states from previously Western (French) spheres, and pushing closer cooperation with the BRICS countries at the cost of deteriorating relations with the West and being antagonized by them. They believe it's worth the risk

Based, fuck gooks.

Based as fuck, just lol at how delusional gooks are they actually need to be told this :feelskek:
There aren’t enough based Asians to pull this off, at least now. Very few Asians understand just how much Whites view them as inferior subhuman aliens. The prevailing attitude is that they just have to suck enough White cock, both literally and figuratively, for a reward at the end of the rainbow. They would rather cuck for Whites and a White adjacency that will never come. The American Asians would rather proudly label themselves as bananas than open their eyes, do the math, and come to the obvious conclusion: that immigration was a mistake from the very start.

Last edited:
Based chinkchoid
So just to preserve their power the chink elites will have no other choice than to antagonize the west and crack down on the white worship.
No Zog elites for your races

Doesnt matter tbh China is a threat to Japan and Korea

There aren’t enough based Asians to pull this off, at least now. Very few Asians understand just how much Whites view them as inferior subhuman aliens. The prevailing attitude is that they just have to suck enough White cock, both literally and figuratively, for a reward at the end of the rainbow. They would rather cuck for Whites and a White adjacency that will never come. The American Asians would rather proudly label themselves as bananas than open their eyes, do the math, and come to the obvious conclusion: that immigration was a mistake from the very start.
Asians in the west are a lost cause, ever since covid every Asian who is not a complete cuck either already left or is planning to leave. What's left is only the biggest white cocksuckers who will mix themselves out of existence in two generations.

I thought Kazakhs were Iranians raped by Mongols
Yes they are. But again this happened at least 9000 to 12000 years ago. Modern europeans didn't even exist back then because ANF hadn't even entered into europe.

Early turkic populations often were described by greeks/Persians/chinese as having both european and Asian features, like how Gengis Khan was said to be a redhead with green eyes
That’s sad. I found asian women very attractive, but now that I’m blackpilled getting with a asian women is low iq because my son would hate himself and be treated like shit.
It's similar with me. Asian women are cute sometimes but when you realize how much they hate themselves and how awful it is to even be a hapa male in the west, any attraction one may have for an asian women will go straight out the window. The only tolerable mongoloids to mix with are turkics and that is only because they have already been partially blessed with caucasion blood