Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News China's top diplomat tells Japanese and South Koreans that they will never be white.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
Japanese and Korean culture largely originates from China. It makes much more sense for them to feel a sense of pan-Asian solidarity rather than always being the dogs of the west. This Chinese minister is absolutely correct. Japan and South Korea need to boot out US troops and stop sucking western dicks.
OmGllIn
N3p5OD1
8euJP9B
8yIDNPg
AeC6ccY
IMG 20210912 165416 426
IMG 20211216 190854 303

@Copexodius Maximus
@Subhuman100
@Chudpreet

Last edited:
I would trust a viper before I trust China
:bigbrain: these people who actually think china is pulling a slick move are fuckin dumb dude.

Disagree Japs deserve to be treated as whites
try living there for like half a year. i thought like that too until i got there for internship training as a machine operator. soulless motherfvckers won't even talk to you even if their life depended on it. the women are ugly. knocked knees, dry skin, stiff hair, bad breath you name it.

all i can say is that from my experience as an old american ricecel in observing the nuances of different asian groups. no other groups of asians strive to have as much white friends as possible and be accepted by white people as much as the koreans and japanese.

japanese are superior to some european ethnicities, like shitalians and slavniggers tho

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: Ywnbaw copypasta but for noodles by an official government figure of one of the most powerful nations on earth

You can't make this stuff up

japanese are superior to some european ethnicities, like shitalians and slavniggers tho
Yup, they absolutely civilizationmog a pretty good number of European countries, yet a good portion of them still seem to have an inferiority complex towards whites. Pretty weird tbh:feelsjuice:.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: Ywnbaw copypasta but for noodles by an official government figure of one of the most powerful nations on earth

You can't make this stuff up
Exactly:feelshaha::feelskek:.

Yup, they absolutely civilizationmog a pretty good number of European countries, yet a good portion of them still seem to have an inferiority complex towards whites. Pretty weird tbh:feelsjuice:.
their pride got destroyed by white usa with the nukes and demilitarization. also they were mogged as an axis power by hitler and humiliated further by US with using japan mostly to get involved in europe.

their pride got destroyed by white usa with the nukes and demilitarization. also they were mogged as an axis power by hitler and humiliated further by US with using japan mostly to get involved in europe.
And they never recovered from it :feelshaha:

Meanwhile the chinese use white man’s ideology to run their country (communism).
And they have western clothes ( suits ) , western hairstyles ( short hair on men )

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq

You will never be a real westerner

And they have western clothes ( suits ) , western hairstyles ( short hair on men )

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq
It’s over for chinese culture copers. But then again, Mao’s cultural revolution has done much to wipe that out.

It’s over for chinese culture copers. But then again, Mao’s cultural revolution has done much to wipe that out.
Yeah exactly , atleast Korea and Japan still have their culture

@30klhlvwizard @BataviaCel @wereq

America is obsessed with dividing Asia. If China, Korea, and Japan ever unite, it's over for America. Same reason why America wants to try to destroy Russia, without success.

America knows that without dividing the world, it will itself be the divided nation, with millions of jews and blacks running wild and no amount of white or immigrant work will keep this shitshow propped up.

chinks are worse than jews, they want to be the global hegemon so bad so they can feed their fragile little egos