Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based currycel

• Thread starter trying to ascend
  • Start date
I remember the hate he got for saying this and racist comments from redditors when this story was posted on some outrage sub.

If rape became legal I'd go on a fucking spree ngl

I wanna rape your avi

I wanna rape your avi
Tenor

I remember the hate he got for saying this and racist comments from redditors when this story was posted on some outrage sub.
they always bring out the looks and race when someone says some shit. what a coincidence its like those thoughts got beamed into their heads once he said that shit and they didnt think that of him prior and used what he said as an excuse

they always bring out the looks and race when someone says some shit. what a coincidence its like those thoughts got beamed into their heads once he said that shit and they didnt think that of him prior and used what he said as an excuse
True facts. To find out how people really think just pay attention to the kind of insults and mocking they say to you when they get angry at you.

True facts. To find out how people really think just pay attention to the kind of insults and mocking they say to you when they get angry at you.
lmao "oh you said some shit I dont like so I will insult your looks and not what you said!"

lmao "oh you said some shit I dont like so I will insult your looks and not what you said!"
Normies just present layer upon layer of gaslighting to prevent you from coming to the simple conclusion of why they are really mocking you.
They enjoy making incels doubt themselves or making them think a slight aimed at that them is more complex than it actually is.

But what can be done tbh
Incels can realize this but that doesn't stop the bullying. Nothing does.

If you are referring to your avi going er is not an option for most males. tbh society exposes unattractive males to so much bullying it's a wonder more don't break down and lash out. But you can see what damage it always does to their mental state and view of the world tbh

If you are referring to your avi going er is not an option for most males. tbh society exposes unattractive males to so much bullying it's a wonder more don't break down and lash out. But you can see what damage it always does to their mental state and view of the world tbh
I wasn't !!!1!!. There's truly no solution next to some insane eugenics or mass designer babies. but even then it would cause issues

I wasn't !!!1!!.
I'm curious then, why did you type "avi tbh" in your previous response?
There's truly no solution next to some insane eugenics or mass designer babies. but even then it would cause issues
Everyday it's the same story. No amount of talking about this really stops the kind of bad treatment incels get so it just feels so hopeless.

I'm curious then, why did you type "avi tbh" in your previous response?
:feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelswhere: :feelsbaton::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Everyday it's the same story. No amount of talking about this really stops the kind of bad treatment incels get so it just feels so hopeless.
This is kind of why i think IT is right about "crabs in a bucket" not in the sense that they mean, though. A lot of the time the shit that we share on the forum are already well known facts and water is wet tier observations.

This is kind of why i think IT is right about "crabs in a bucket" not in the sense that they mean, though. A lot of the time the shit that we share on the forum are already well known facts and water is wet tier observations.
It doesn't result in any change for the better tbh it's just venting. It feels pretty pointless and a waste of time yet events in the world keep forcing us to come to grips with these things again and again.
If they didn't we wouldn't have to come here so often.

It doesn't result in any change for the better tbh it's just venting. It feels pretty pointless and a waste of time yet events in the world keep forcing us to come to grips with these things again and again.
If they didn't we wouldn't have to come here so often.
Depends on what you mean by venting. Some people just post a study, or a "omg blackpill women fuck dogs!!", "JBC bro!" or some shit of similar taste. You could say all of that shit is also a form of venting in a sense. I don't think I've ever used this site for venting purposes tbh. I'm on here because I can congregate with these apparent very unattractive people, I haven't seen anyone's face. To judge if someone is incel or not but it is what it is.

Depends on what you mean by venting. Some people just post a study, or a "omg blackpill women fuck dogs!!", "JBC bro!" or some shit of similar taste. You could say all of that shit is also a form of venting in a sense.
You literally can't talk or express anything about this IRL or any other site without getting harassed and bullied by at least someone so I understand that everything that is bottled up gets vented out here tbh

I don't think I've ever used this site for venting purposes tbh. I'm on here because I can congregate with these apparent very unattractive people, I haven't seen anyone's face. To judge if someone is incel or not but it is what it is.
tbh like you I like to let other unattractive guys know the latest developments in the world and my experiences so we can stay ahead of things and anticipate them. Otherwise I'd just be lurking and spend more time hoping that someone will bring up a point I thought of in the discussion or at least mention something similar. No guarantees for that unless you post it yourself.

But tbh things got really dire this year with the WW3 Iran war scare, the banning of incel and manosphere subs kicking into high gear while radical feminist subs stayed up or were even promoted, constant memes and talk trying to validate the idea that men deserve to have inherently less worth than women.
It was sickening really tbh I never saw it get this bad as now although as usual next year will probably be worse but just in a different way.