Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Based femoids?

the only based foids are the ones that rope

a based foid's a dead one

I can't see shit. Do I need a normiegram account to see it or what?

A foid can only be based if she sleeps with me

She is nearing the wall
and those tats will look like shit soon lol

Inb4 @ThoughtfulCel destroys your simp ass with blackpill facts and logic :feelsPop:

Last edited:
Foid and based in the same sentence?

can you explain? I saw a lot of people in the comments saying that
If they truly believed any of this, they would sleep with a man out of pity

Ok Now I can see it. She's just virtue signaling for clout and money.

Virtue signal for a quick viewbase and orbiters circle.

that bitch definetly knows that a fanbase full of cucks is more loyal and profitable than a fanbase full of w*men .

They are pandering to "redpilled men" for shekels. Women are the Jews and the niggers of every race. Scummy thieving deceiving parasytes

Inb4 @ThoughtfulCel destroys your simp ass with blackpill facts and logic :feelsPop:
Im honestly at a loss for how a 2018cel is managing to be this fucking retarded.

No one can spend 3-4 years on this site and still be spouting nonsense like "based females exist"

To answer ops question, No. Based females do not exist. No woman on earth cares about the well being of the entire male gender, nor do they care about the inequalities and lack of special treatment men receive.

Women are pro virtue signalers. Every woman in this thread is trying to appear special and "not like the other girls" by regurgitating information that they read online. This lures in men (like OP) and tricks them into believing the act and orbiting them.

Take one look at this bitches patreon page and you can see why she's bothering to side with men

Capture

Capture

A new bed for 14,000 dollars :feelshaha: How much do you want to bet he's donated to her already.

Still think shes based you retard? You think if a man was saying any of this he'd be making 14,000 a month? She simply says what you want to hear so you can give her ad revenue and pay her money.

No female on earth is based.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

Last edited:
Im honestly at a loss for how a 2018cel is managing to be this fucking retarded.

No one can spend 3-4 years on this site and still be spouting nonsense like "based females exist"

To answer ops question, No. Based females do not exist. No woman on earth cares about the well being of the entire male gender, nor do they care about the inequalities and lack of special treatment men receive.

Women are pro virtue signalers. Every woman in this thread is trying to appear special and "not like the other girls" by regurgitating information that they read online. This lures in men (like OP) and tricks them into believing the act and orbiting them.
Based as fuck and high IQ BTFO as usual. Yeah, I have no idea how a 2018cel is still stuck in his bluepilled/redpilled ways but then again I remember OP has said some kinda sus and bluepilled things in the past so I'm not surprised. Another thing that's unironically sad on OP's part is that even my fucking sister, who calls them pick mes, knows these foids are only virtue signaling and saying they sympathize with low status men to farm simpbux and get attention and validation from men and other pick mes alike. In reality they couldn't give much less of a fuck about us and OP fell for it like a typical low IQ NPC
Take one look at this bitches patreon page and you can see why she's bothering to side with men

View attachment 458154

View attachment 458156

A new bed for 14,000 dollars :feelshaha: How much do you want to bet he's donated to her already.

Still think shes based you retard? You think if a man was saying any of this he'd be making 14,000 a month? She simply says what you want to hear so you can give her ad revenue and pay her money.

View attachment 458153
$14k a month dude, meanwhile I'm basically broke. And that's on Patreon, not OnlyFans so she doesn't even have to whore herself out or anything. I seriously fail to understand what simps benefit to gain by throwing money at foids who pretend to care about our problems. Wouldn't be surprised if OP has donated to one of these whores. I can't even begin to wrap my head around why any blackpilled incel would waste their time giving these hoes anymore ad revenue and attention than they already have @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @BummerDrummer @Coulan @Cowcel @Diocel @HidekiTojota @Idotms @Irredeemable @kikecel @Lookscel @Pengwin @pp183 @Ritalincel @RREEEEEEEEE @shii410 @Speedloader @Zettacel @Nekopan thoughts on this particular matter?

Last edited:
$14k a month dude, meanwhile I'm basically broke. And that's on Patreon, not OnlyFans so she doesn't even have to whore herself out or anything. I seriously fail to understand what simps benefit to gain by throwing money at foids who pretend to care about our problems. Wouldn't be surprised if OP has donated to one of these whores. I can't even begin to wrap my head around why any blackpilled incel would waste their time giving these hoes anymore ad revenue and attention than they already have @AAAAAAAAAAAcel @BummerDrummer @Coulan @Cowcel @Diocel @HidekiTojota @Idotms @Irredeemable @kikecel @Lookscel @Pengwin @pp183 @Ritalincel @RREEEEEEEEE @shii410 @Speedloader @Zettacel @Nekopan thoughts on this particular matter?
Pickaxe her face

View attachment 458154

View attachment 458156

View attachment 458153
lol as if there was any doubt there it is
just an attention seeking whore making money off of lonely men :feelskek:

$14k a month dude, meanwhile I'm basically broke. And that's on Patreon, not OnlyFans so she doesn't even have to whore herself out or anything.
no she whores herself out. Her paetreon is her onlyfans. I remember a YouTube guy rebuking her as a chameleon long ago talking about it. There’s vids of her naked and getting fucked in the shower and shit. It’s on her paetreon for the top tier subs or whatever

oh also she’s a single mom with a child.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ChloeSunderland/comments/o02fg2/realized_today_this_was_chloe/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

lol as if there was any doubt there it is
just an attention seeking whore making money off of lonely men :feelskek:
They're changing their target groups maybe cuz most men use some dating app now and most of them Realize it's over for them, so the femoids virtue signal to get these vast majority of men to think they're based and simp for them

no she whores herself out. Her paetreon is her onlyfans. I remember a YouTube guy rebuking her as a chameleon long ago talking about it. There’s vids of her naked and getting fucked in the shower and shit. It’s on her paetreon for the top tier subs or whatever

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ChloeSunderland/comments/o02fg2/realized_today_this_was_chloe/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

My sides have just detatched and flew to the orbit.

I seriously fail to understand what simps benefit to gain by throwing money at foids who pretend to care about our problems. Wouldn't be surprised if OP has donated to one of these whores. I can't even begin to wrap my head around why any blackpilled incel would waste their time giving these hoes anymore ad revenue and attention than they already have.
It's how they satify thier primal provider instinct. They feel like they're being a real man/hero by helping this women. It also gives them an example of the perfect woman to attach to. It's hard to fully accept the blackpill and relinquish your attachment to deceitful women like this.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

My sides have just detatched and flew to the orbit.
Hehehehe

I'm fucking done dude. OP you might as well just delete your account now

jesus fucking christ now there's really no doubt :feelskek:
Based as fuck and high IQ BTFO as usual. Yeah, I have no idea how a 2018cel is still stuck in his bluepilled/redpilled ways but then again I remember OP has said some kinda sus and bluepilled things in the past so I'm not surprised. Another thing that's unironically sad on OP's part is that even my fucking sister, who calls them pick mes, knows these foids are only virtue signaling and saying they sympathize with low status men to farm simpbux and get attention and validation from men and other pick mes alike. In reality they couldn't give much less of a fuck about us and OP fell for it like a typical low IQ NPC

filthy whore that deserves a beheading (in minecraft: jihad editon)

Foids will be foids. Evem the ones who pretend to be based for male validation :lul:

It's how they satify thier primal provider instinct. They feel like they're being a real man/hero by helping this women. It also gives them an example of the perfect woman to attach to.
The vast majority of men are utter retards
It's hard to fully accept the blackpill and relinquish your attachment to deceitful women like this.
That's so weird to me because it was so easy for me to see foids for what they truly were, that's why I laugh when I see niggas with accounts older than mine still trying to cope their way out of the blackpill or even outright deny facets of it. I was always blackpilled so when I discovered this culture, it was like I finally found a name for my way of thinking

Honestly who the fuck knows. Maybe they are naive and think by making such donations their based ( jfl ) queen will give them a "chance" or some shit

View attachment 458154

View attachment 458156

View attachment 458153

Wow... This is (a lot) more than what my PHD in computer science with more than 20 years of work experience makes while working full time.

That's for existing and uploading 1 minute clips?
Thank you for slapping this :blackpill: truth in my face, please forgive me :feelsbadman:

Wow... This is (a lot) more than what my PHD in computer science with more than 20 years of work experience makes while working full time.

That's for existing and uploading 1 minute clips?
Thank you for slapping this :blackpill: truth in my face, please forgive me :feelsbadman:
That's okay. It's natural for humans to believe they understand things they don't.

Thanks for being the bigger person and admitting you were wrong, instead of mentioning something completely irrelevant like a career choice or something retarded like that.

Imagine being so retarded into thinking any of these women are actually genuine and not simply doing this to virtue signal?

Have you learned nothing since taking the Blackpill?

can you explain? I saw a lot of people in the comments saying that
When they parrot the points that we make against them to show us that they are on our "side" of things. It's also done to prove to us that "not women are like that" as in not all women have the same viewpoints about shit. The thing is that it's done as a reactionary response to lessen the power of mgtow/manosphere arguments. Instead of actually caring or agreeing with male issues; They use these points to deceive men into giving them attention and praise. Women like to be praised and noticed just for existing or being "pretty". Even if they say they don't kek. :feelsmage:

Based foids would fuck incels. :feelsLSD:

attwhores are based?

Imagine actually believing that a foid is "based"

Femoids will say anything in order to garner money, sympathy, and attention — they are like chameleons attempting to blend in. Do you really think this tattooed ewhore actually cares about your average male? Do you think she can even RELATE to the struggle of an average male, let alone an incel? She doesn't actually believe any of the shit she says, but she knows that retards like you will eat it up and advertise her channel for free.

JFL op. :feelshaha: