Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Based florida baldcel arrested for having sex with miniature horse on multiple occasions, deputies say

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
horse.jpg

https://wreg.com/2018/11/20/florida...ure-horse-on-multiple-occasions-deputies-say/

Do anyone of you know him by any chance?

This is the result of feminism

I swear the crazy news stories always seem to come out of Florida. JFL.

I used to pet it. Super friendly but get really angry when you don't bring enough carrots.

feminismscancer

Was @femenismscancer from USA? This could be him srs.

Yes but was he active or passive?

So women cannot get arrested for fucking dogs but men can for fucking horses?

Fuck this guy. Poor pony.

The only difference between this and an interracial couple is they don't arrest the black man afterwards.

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

So women cannot get arrested for fucking dogs but men can for fucking horses?
Bit of an imbalance right, the foids would argue the dog can leave anytime it wants if it didn't like it. I read comments on some anon site with ppl talking about fucking dogs, in conclusion the foids in the majority believed a human man fucking a female dog is animal cruelty & should result in his genitalia being removed & jail time but a female human on male dog is a ok.

Bit of an imbalance right, the foids would argue the dog can leave anytime it wants if it didn't like it. I read comments on some anon site with ppl talking about fucking dogs, in conclusion the foids in the majority believed a human man fucking a female dog is animal cruelty & should result in his genitalia being removed & jail time but a female human on male dog is a ok.

The argument comes from who is active and passive in a sex act. When a woman fucks a dog, the dog is the "active" and it's assumed that woman is just conforming to dog's will. So it's not an animal cruelty.

The argument comes from who is active and passive in a sex act. When a woman fucks a dog, the dog is the "active" and it's assumed that woman is just conforming to dog's will. So it's not an animal cruelty.
Nah it's just foids acting like everything they do is good & everything a man does is bad.

Cope. Women just want to punish ugly men. They absolutely hate us and do everything in their power to destroy and oppress us.

Based Floridans

Mogs me to oblivion

Even race mogs me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back