Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Man Who Killed Multiple Sluts Having Sex with Many Different Sluts While Imprisoned

E

eldercelder

Officer
★★
All right, this article is from a neo-nazi blog (sorry ethnics). But it's not really a race thing, so I wanted to post it:

This is in reference to Dutchman Joran van der Sloot who killed Burgerland mayofoid Natalee Holloway in 2005 in Aruba...got away with it. They were both teenagers. He couldn't control himself and brutally raped and murdered a Peruvian foid from a well-off family 5 years later in a hotel room in Lima. It's funny, I'm actually older than all of those people, I was well into my 20s when this shit happened, but some of you may not be familiar, or were too young to remember, whatever. If so, look it up.

Anyway, this article is somewhat based in the fact that the author doesn't give a shit about foids who are raped and murdered. Kudos.

But here's where the author gets it wrong .... and here's where the divide between redpill and blackpill comes into play:

Despite brutally murdering 2 foids, many women still flock to him, write him fan mail, offer to have his kid. He apparently gets tons of sex in the form of conjugal visits, and may even be married (he was NOT married when he went into the Peruvian prison).

Now, while hybristophilia and dark-triad are things, the author assumes van der Sloot's sexual success is simply due to stupid foids being attracted to dark-triad murders, regardless of who they are. He even copes by saying the killer is unattractive...

But look at van der Sloot. 6'5, hunter eyes, good jawline. Towers above the Peruvian prison guards. He's a Chad or Chadlite who just so happens to be a compulsive murderer. If he were a short, fat, bald, manlet who wanted to murder foids, he'd have to go for streetwalkers, hitchhikers, homeless people. And, once in custody, NO FOID WOULD WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THE UGLY INCEL.

Joran van der Sloot gets tons of pussy because foids find him attractive, not because he's a killer. That's just a minor technicality. IF he were an ugly incel killer, no foid would want him.

If he wasn't a killer, he'd still be getting pussy left-and-right without anyone dying. Foids don't care about behavior, simply how attractive the man is. An imprisoned Chad may seem easier to get access to than a free-roaming Chad, hence the draw to him. It's not WHAT he did, it's WHO he is and what he looks like.

I just had to point this out. Author is based enough to be critical of foids, but fails to see WHY they're attracted to him. Author assumes it's because he's a killer. In reality, that's just an oversight (which, in turn, makes it easier to lure in his victims).

Last edited:
But... I thought women liked guys with good character and hearts? That's what all the blue-pill youtubers like to say. So surely, killing and raping people (and thereby getting famous from it) SURELY wouldn't get pussy.... right?

I mean, it's not like Elliot Rodger has a cult fandom among some women, or that Nicholas Cruz has a girlfriend now. Impossible!

No, the best way to get laid is to be nice and hope for the best. Follow society's rules and you will receive its benefits.

^
Blue pill: Just be a good person, regardless of what you look like.

Red pill: Just be a dark-triad murdered, regardless of what you look like.

Black pill: Just be attractive, anything else is irrelevant. It's all about what you look like, nothing to do with your actions. Be a nice guy or a serial killer, either way, makes no difference as long as you're attractive.

Author is in that half-way step: critical of foids, but still failing to understand the reason.

Last edited:
But... I thought women liked guys with good character and hearts? That's what all the blue-pill youtubers like to say. So surely, killing and raping people (and thereby getting famous from it) SURELY wouldn't get pussy.... right?

I mean, it's not like Elliot Rodger has a cult fandom among some women, or that Nicholas Cruz has a girlfriend now. Impossible!

No, the best way to get laid is to be nice and hope for the best. Follow society's rules and you will receive its benefits.
And then, when you "play by the rules" and STILL get nowhere, and then become bitter and disillusioned as a result, you get the "double whammy" of being called ENTITLED everywhere you go. "NO ONE OWES YOU A DATE LOSER!" Society gets to double-down on its deception by adding insult to injury.

JBK (Just Be KillER)

Not surprised at this point.

JBK (Just Be KillER)
Nah, bro.

"Just be killer" is the same as "Just take a shower and be confident."

Doesn't matter what you do/don't do. It's all about how you LOOK. And that's where the author is confused or coping.

hes also heightmaxxd even if he has a face of a chihuahua
height + dark triad = infinite pussy glitch
But does he really have the "face of a chihuahua" ? As men, we may think he's ugly. In the yes of foids, this might be a really good-looking face. It's kind of like when ugly men see themselves as "average-looking," even though foids are repulsed by them.

We're not foids. We can't judge men's faces like they do, even our own.

Not a surprise. Ted Bundy had hundreds, if not thousands of proposals by women as he was on trial/imprisoned for being a serial rapist + killer. Many such cases. Even ethnics like Richard Ramirez. Goes to show once again that personality is a huge joke. Abusive relationships wouldn't exist if women cared about their men's personalities.

But does he really have the "face of a chihuahua" ? As men, we may think he's ugly. In the yes of foids, this might be a really good-looking face. It's kind of like when ugly men see themselves as "average-looking," even though foids are repulsed by them.

We're not foids. We can't judge men's faces like they do, even our own.

hes pretty subpar looking, he would never get toilets if he was 5'5 with that face

chad killers only

I don't get why prisons even exist, i think all of these murderers should be killed off immediately, that would save time and resources, would make women mad and sad that their beloved chad killer died, and would eliminate male competition. But society is fucking retarded and we will never reach utopia where we incels get to breed all the prime foids while chads are killed en masse.

I don't get why prisons even exist, i think all of these murderers should be killed off immediately, that would save time and resources, would make women mad and sad that their beloved chad killer died, and would eliminate male competition. But society is fucking retarded and we will never reach utopia where we incels get to breed all the prime foids while chads are killed en masse INTO THE OCEAN!
Based HobbesiEN Take.

I saw a video of a foid guard coming out of a guys cell probably after fucking him, Women love violent ass criminals.

Joran ram de slot

I don't get why prisons even exist, i think all of these murderers should be killed off immediately, that would save time and resources, would make women mad and sad that their beloved chad killer died, and would eliminate male competition. But society is fucking retarded and we will never reach utopia where we incels get to breed all the prime foids while chads are killed en masse.
Hmmm, I kinda agree, a lot of the killers are doomed to commit another killing anyway, prisons should only exist for petty crimes like shoplifting or some shit.

With a name like sloot wtf did you expect?

Just be attractive, anything else is irrelevant. It's all about what you look like, nothing to do with your actions. Be a nice guy or a serial killer, either way, makes no difference as long as you're attractive