Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Garibaldi

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
"... On 24 January 1860, Garibaldi married 18-year-old Giuseppina Raimondi. Immediately after the wedding ceremony, she informed him that she was pregnant with another man's child and Garibaldi left her the same day.[30]"

Jfl at that giga promiscuous Italian subhuman whore waiting until after the wedding ceremony to mention that shit hoping that he would just go along with it since he already committed to marrying her

In this culture most men are weak willed cucks who wouldnt have the strength to object to it at that point and would just accept it instead of immediately leaving her

He did what every self respecting man would do, shocker

and if they did they would be divorce raped.
Exactly, laws in the past weren't as fucked up as now so he could just directly leave. What if he were in the same situation in the modern era, he'd be divorce raped for his entire life.

Exactly, laws in the past weren't as fucked up as now so he could just directly leave. What if he were in the same situation in the modern era, he'd be divorce raped for his entire life.
Yep, he'd be screwed and everyone would be cheering on the women as some kind of hero.

If you enjoy learning about history, you mog me

If you read, you mog me

If you can stomach reading a whole wikipedia page about the most boring subject possible without wanting to rope out of boredom, you mog me

YIKES, if he was a real man he would've taken responsibility.

Garibaldi was based indeed.
The sad part is that even tho here in Italy we mandatory study a lot of our based historic characters... still soyciety is winning.

Imagine leaving one of the most important men in your country.She seethed hard after it i bet.

Last edited: