Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feminism in the year 2034

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
A young currycel walks into a coffeeshop. Immediately, the young white female cashier starts saying "EW EW EW EW!" and starts chimping the fuck out. Immediately her coworkers go to see what's wrong. They ask her what's wrong. She says "I'm not going to serve him, because I'm not attracted to him." By then, it has become standard practice that a foid employee has the right to refuse to serve any customer she is not attracted to. Then the other foid workers look at him and start doing the same thing. They start screaming at him "GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COFFEESHOP! NO ONE HERE IS ATTRACTED TO YOU!". This will be how things just are in the future as an incel tries to go about his day.

He then returns with a weapon and kills them all. Happy ending

What comes around , Goes around

Actions have consequences but , Woman Forget that .

A young currycel walks into a coffeeshop. Immediately, the young white female cashier starts saying "EW EW EW EW!" and starts chimping the fuck out. Immediately her coworkers go to see what's wrong. They ask her what's wrong. She says "I'm not going to serve him, because I'm not attracted to him." By then, it has become standard practice that a foid employee has the right to refuse to serve any customer she is not attracted to. Then the other foid workers look at him and start doing the same thing. They start screaming at him "GET THE FUCK OUT OF OUR COFFEESHOP! NO ONE HERE IS ATTRACTED TO YOU!". This will be how things just are in the future as an incel tries to go about his day.
God I fucking hate those dumb entitled feminists foids. They all can go to hell. Fucking pieces of shit. :feelswhat::reeeeee:

there will be a sign at the entrance "no lonely and autistic men you make us feel UNSAFE!"
there will also be law enforcement checking if you ever complain about male specific problems or loneliness and will shoot you if they find something
their will be labour camps for men considered "unsafe" (that or something along those lines is how they will call it) for men that didnt fit in in school (autistic, ugly, weirdo) and hence are considered a threat to society they can work 16 hours a day in the blazing sun and then sleep on the cold stone floor and get some leftover food to eat

it sounds ridicolous? Well look up what kind of shit that happens today sounded ridicolous 20 years ago

Last edited:
there will be a sign at the entrance "no lonely and autistic men you make us feel UNSAFE!"
there will also be law enforcement checking if you ever complain about male specific problems or loneliness and will shoot you if they find something

it sounds ridicolous? Well look up what kind of shit that happens today sounded ridicolous 20 years ago

Download 1

"I'M A PROUD CYBERDOG MOM. MUST LOVE DOGS. CHAD CYBORG ONLY."

Hopefully Antisemitism must not be tolerated and all hate speech banned

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back