Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based guy smashes foid against the table

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★
Following up recent good news from Russia, another trash blogger, a gentleman who has a way with ladies.

girl: "...that you are top, show me that you're top, not by words but by actions, show your body! Go ahead!"

guy: "And here you show me where I say I'm top"

girl: "No"

guy: "You're such stupid fuckhead, who only talks bullshit"

girl: (mumbling)

guy: "Fuck! And you, and you and you and you! Fuck".

guy: "Fuck, I want to break her face so fucking much, holy shit"

Russian streamers really have a way with women it seems

I like how there's no white knight cucks rushing to defend this gigantic cunt.

Russian foids in where I live will get help right away and they will also runaway
if someone handled them like this

I like how the next one is preening for him. Lol. She's wet like water now...

Too bad there was no blood. Oh well.

€:

The rebellion is now :feelsautistic:

It's crazy he was able to do this and not get rushed by white knights. But I mean this foid was literally asking for him to act violent with all her top talk. This reminds me how some girls in high school were talking about who was top and who was bottom. They had labelled all the tall good looking chads as tops and all the subhumans like me were "definitely bottoms"...

€:
good catch. both the noodle and the white girl are preening.

do all russian foids look borderline retarded

She didn't even try to fight back. Hyperfeminine trait.

A burgerstan bitch would've made a scene, tried to square up with him, and then she'd get knocked out and beaten even worse.

Foids like being manhandled. It makes her think of the guy as a “strong fighter”. Which is fucking stupid because just because he would do that to you, doesn’t mean he would do that to a man. A man would knock his fucking lights out. Foids are low IQ.

I like how there's no white knight cucks rushing to defend this gigantic cunt.
Guess that is one thing that brazil and russia has going for them. White knights chimpout in the US just at filming a girl doing street performance where she is exposing herself voluntairly!

A burgerstan bitch would've made a scene, tried to square up with him, and then she'd get knocked out and beaten even worse.

She was just not expecting this. And this guy got quite a reputation with his behavior, nobody wanted to provoke him. On the whole many russian foids would try to pick up a fight and many guys would blindly rush to help her. It's just in russia people tend to pass by not wanting to get involved into an outside conflict.

€:
She definitely asked for this, look at the excitement in her face. She meant to provoke him, trying to put him up to embarassment to see what a man can do -- a text book case of toxic femininity. And look at HIS face. He saw through her bullshit from the very beginning, knowing what she was after. At this point he could either snatch it, let her manipulate him and embarrass himself before everyone OR "mansplain" to her what he truly thought of the situation. He consciously chose to not take the bait from a foid and made her regret her doing. And there was blood btw, he broke her jaw or something like that.

Last edited:
theres something about slavic women. they're usually submissive to men by default. my experience with them are very limited but there's just something about them make them more obedient. probably the way they brought up.

feels good to beat up women when you're angry and they annoy you. in the west it used to the common practice. now its so cucked you cant even verbally fight with them.
Trust me, the majority of russian women are far from being submissive. This one was just paid for attending the stream. The guy threw this party all by himself, rented an appartment, invited legit prostitutes (of which she was only one), made them fuck with him and other guys for money, etc. Several whores made themselves famous by appearing on this "show". Everyone knew who was the king there.

The cumdumpster is so ugly, even simps don't want her :feelskek:
And we know slavcels literally will beat another dude to the point of disfigurement for a BJ, as a previous post had shown.

Burger bitches would only fight back against beta types; if manhandled by Chad or Tyrone they'd be just as submissive as the bitch in the video.

I love how she doesn't scream to ask for help, and bystanders don't seem to give a shit, merely staring with curiosity.

wonder what IT's response to this is

his personality was so good he has 2 foids.

wonder what IT's response to this is

his personality was so good he has 2 foids.
This is even not the first time when he beats a foid on a stream. She definitely knew what usually happens there.

This is even not the first time when he beats a foid on a stream. She definitely knew what usually happens there.

foids invite their own suffering, fucking morons :feelsEhh:

Foids aka toilets BTFO.

Never escalate violence. You just look like a child breaking a toy.

He held back a lot.

FUCKING GIGA BASED.

If more men did this then women as a whole would be kept in line

He looks pissed off from the get go, what did they do/say to him i wonder?

Following up recent good news from Russia, another trash blogger, a gentleman who has a way with ladies.

View attachment 381529

girl: "...that you are top, show me that you're top, not by words but by actions, show your body! Go ahead!"

Dude even looks like a Slayer

He looks pissed off from the get go, what did they do/say to him i wonder?
The girl picked on the guy's physical shape inciting him to take off his shirt before everyone. But he thought better of it and didnt take the bait. I hope she appreciated his brawn after he broke her face against the mysogynistic desk.

It's crazy he was able to do this and not get rushed by white knights. But I mean this foid was literally asking for him to act violent with all her top talk. This reminds me how some girls in high school were talking about who was top and who was bottom. They had labelled all the tall good looking chads as tops and all the subhumans like me were "definitely bottoms"...
Who cares what position they chose? The guy was still fucking them jfl

View attachment 381529

Is this what Russian foids usually look like? They look worse than British Foids tbh which is saying a lot ngl

Is this what Russian foids usually look like? They look worse than British Foids tbh which is saying a lot ngl
She's not terrible facially apart from that oddly protruding upper jaw. Definitely not the worst you can find.

i can see his good personality right there

Russian streamers really have a way with women it seems
and they still have more sex than all of us combined, truly they most have a great memesonality

View attachment 381529

If he had done that shit in the West, literally anywhere 3 men would have already jumped him and beaten his face to a bloody pulp.

In the West you get punished for far less if you go against foids. Funny how cultures can be different.

That's the correct response whenever a foid challenges a man. Every foid should be beaten at least once a year.

Isn't he some richfags kid? Yeah in Russia if you try to fuck with dignitaries kid you might end up in a gulag with broken legs.