Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based IT

kek IT is retarded

True, if you're a whitecel living in a racially diverse area. If you're living in 95% White area though, you're not really benefitting from JBW.

So they admit these ethnic, white worshipping foids are just fine with a white HTN or above, no matter what the personality detector may start sounding around? :feelskek:

JFL, that's not even a sub 5 whitecel; I'm not even sure what the point is here, other than wildly attempting to throw points at the wall and hope one of them will stick, in these desperate attempts to failingly disprove the reality that is the blackpill. :feelsjuice:

It's a joke. Do they seriously think that attractive non-White women want to date ugly or poor white men in the first place?

They don't even acknowledge ethnic incels exist. We are invisible and nobody gives a shit about us.

So they admit these ethnic, white worshipping foids are just fine with a white HTN or above, no matter what the personality detector may start sounding around? :feelskek:

JFL, that's not even a sub 5 whitecel; I'm not even sure what the point is here, other than wildly attempting to throw points at the wall and hope one of them will stick, in these desperate attempts to failingly disprove the reality that is the blackpill. :feelsjuice:
They took a half-assed, retarded meme that a JBW coper here made, and reposted it without credit, from what I understand.

They took a half-assed, retarded meme that a JBW coper here made, and reposted it without credit, from what I understand.
Yeah, but there are comments going along with the platitude. :feelshaha:

Of course ethnic sluts are desperate to get white cock in their ass