Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based niggers

ACT LIKE A MAN AND GET HIT LIKE A MAN WOULD

BEHAVE LIKE A LADY AND GET TREATED LIKE ONE

Why is that N just screeching on the ground? :feelskek:

Normally Arabs and Turks are the most thug-maxxed in Germany, guess there are enough niggas now in Germany to have ghettos like in the USA:feelsree:

The world lost ww2

excellent technique southpaw teep into another teep feint lead hook

Not that I condone that, but blacks are without a shadow of a doubt less cucked and gynocentric than whites on average.

Why are whites so cucked? The most accomplished and beautiful race, but the cuckoldry and gynocentrism kinda ruin it. European paganism is also extremely cucked btw.

Nothing based about any non-white. They have no concept of honor and only attack people weaker than them (women, old people, children) or as a group against an individual. Genocide can't come soon enough.

Not that I condone that, but blacks are without a shadow of a doubt less cucked and gynocentric than whites on average.

Why are whites so cucked? The most accomplished and beautiful race, but the cuckoldry and gynocentrism kinda ruin it. European paganism is also extremely cucked btw.
:yes:
Nothing based about any non-white. They have no concept of honor and only attack people weaker than them (women, old people, children) or as a group against an individual. Genocide can't come soon enough.
I wanna see these niggers attack even more toilets, seethe harder.

Keeo seething for nigs :feelsdevil:

Genocide of who?

:yes:

I wanna see these niggers attack even more toilets, seethe harder.
That's because you're brown and have an inferiority complex towards whites.

It's her own fault for hanging around them.
Maybe she'll learn, but probably not.
Her Underpants is probably dripping wet from getting a beating.

That's because you're brown and have an inferiority complex towards whites.
Not really, I'm just not a foid worshipper simp cuck like you.

I didn't say "cumskin foids only" cumskin :feelskek:

It's her own fault for hanging around them.
Maybe she'll learn, but probably not.
Her Underpants is probably dripping wet from getting a beating.
Looks like she was just passing through the park tbh

Idiot

Because Government jews don't allow anything else.
Try hitting a foid like that as a white, you'll end up in jail for the rest of your life, this migrant won't face any charges.

Not really, I'm just not a foid worshipper simp cuck like you.

I didn't say "cumskin foids only" cumskin :feelskek:
You're brown and under 20 years old.

Looks like she was just passing through the park tbh

Idiot
No it doesn't look like it.
What exactly makes you think that?
No it doesn't look like it.
What exactly makes you think that?
It's obvious that they know each other, because she's not running away.
If she was just passing by she wouldn't stand there like that, she would try to run.

I'm probably older than you and I'm not brown, seethe harder.
Chink or Jew? Definitely not white. It's really fucking cucked to be white and cheer on niggers. Do you watch BLACKED bro?

Snownigger and barbarian things. This is what happens when meds don´t rule the server.

What makes you think they were hanging out together?? There's nothing that suggests that
If she was just passing by she wouldn't stand there like that, she would try to run.

The most logical thing would be for her to run but she didn't because toilets are not logical and don't have a brain.

It reminds me of the retarded shit they say when they get raped "I froze" jfl

?? That's retarded, the stupid foid is over-confident that's all. This whole incident wouldn't have occured if they knew each other.

Stop acting tough while having a 4 inch dick you sound stupid.
Acting tough? I'm just establishing the fact that these kinds of threads aren't made by "le epic based edgy women haters" but by brown people who seethe everyday at being so subhuman compared to whites so they celebrate niggers being niggers.

?? That's retarded, the stupid foid is over-confident that's all. This whole incident wouldn't have occured if they knew each other.
No I don't think so.
She's even teasing him, you wouldn't do that to a stranger.
But we'll probably never know.

No I don't think so.
She's even teasing him, you wouldn't do that to a stranger.
But we'll probably never know.
I think you're retarded tbh, probably you're a shut in

Stop acting tough while having a 4 inch dick you sound stupid.
Brutal dickpill moment :feelsohh:
Even other incels will disregard everything you say if you're small :feelsrope:

Acting tough? I'm just establishing the fact that these kinds of threads aren't made by "le epic based edgy women haters" but by brown people who seethe everyday at being so subhuman compared to whites so they celebrate niggers being niggers.
I posted another one when a tall white guy beats the shit out of a sheboon and everyone liked it because it's fun seeing a cocky foid get her ass beat.you legit sound like a simp. and i'm gonna end the conversation right now.

I think you're retarded tbh, probably you're a shut in
I struggle to see how your assumption is more likely to be true than mine, and you didn't present any arguments, so maybe you're the retarded one, not me. But ok.

The foids handbag is on the ground, you wouldn't put your handbag on the ground and start a fight if you were just passing by.

I struggle to see how your assumption is more likely to be true than mine, and you didn't present any arguments, so maybe you're the retarded one, not me. But ok.

The foids handbag is on the ground, you wouldn't put your handbag on the ground and start a fight if you were just passing by.
She probably threw it down, she was literally being fucking assaulted.

I'm now convinced you're shut in

She probably threw it down, she was literally being fucking assaulted.

I'm now convinced you're shut in
Well if she was just passing by and instead of avoiding a confrontation put down her handbag to take the fight (my god that sounds so unrealistic and retarded) she deserved the beating.

I posted another one when a tall white guy beats the shit out of a sheboon and everyone liked it because it's fun seeing a cocky foid get her ass beat.you legit sound like a simp. and i'm gonna end the conversation right now.
There is nothing based about beating up weaker people as a man. Be it girls, old people or children. It's shitskin behaviour and that's why you like it.

Stay being a cuck who cares about “muh poor women getting beat:soy:

are you even white? Probably a hook nose foreskin muncher:feelshaha:
Learn to read Mahmood.

20200319 111558

She's the same height as him

brutal heightpill

JFL at all the bluepilled redditoids defending m'lday.. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Typical reddit :feelstastyman:
This worthless nigger wasn't even able to K.O. this hole with one punch.
True honestly pathetic :lul::lul::lul:

Jfl at the niggers making those chimp noises at end :feelskek:

Shut up needle dick your women are whores and will be treated as such, its genuinely laughable to hear a cumskin talk about honour?:feelskek::feelskek: you guys are all born out of sin since your mothers are whores