Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Based russian man beats down cheating wife

Cheating women are disgusting, I'm willing to bet at least 70% of women in marriages cheat, and at least 30% of men are raising children that aren't there. The punishments should be much more severe

She asked for it

Her lover looks like an incel.

Based ruskies.

Holy shit, based af Russki!!!! He gave her ass a serious beatdown, and he literally kicked her in the pussy at one point! He also beat the shit out of her lover!

What was wrong with the guy she was fucking? Is dude fast asleep or something???

Beautiful, as it should be.
Screenshot 20200903 134910 Brave

Weird, she was married to high T guy and chose to fuck low T guy instead?? Why is this? Is it just cos low T guy has more inviting face like Bieber??
Because foids are whores

Very based. This is what people should do in this situation. He beat up both the whore and her lover.

Holy fuck look at the fucked up guy, brutal.

And he risked that for that hog?
Things must really be bad in Russia

I always notice that wifes of high t gopniks seem to cheat on them with skinny twinks. @Saudade thoughts?

Weird, she was married to high T guy and chose to fuck low T guy instead?? Why is this? Is it just cos low T guy has more inviting face like Bieber??
Because AWALT.
Women are like kids. They treat men like disposable toys. No matter how expensive the toy is they'll eventually get bored of it and find a new one. It's in their nature.

Fucking based. This is what every whore deserves

Cheating women are disgusting, I'm willing to bet at least 70% of women in marriages cheat, and at least 30% of men are raising children that aren't there. The punishments should be much more severe
These stats are brutal for betabuxxers. It's very over

Make it legal to beat women and suddenly they will become more loyal

I think she just wanted to create drama, women love it when they cause other men to fight each other.

I think she just wanted to create drama, women love it when they cause other men to fight each other.
Then I'm glad they got BTFO.
Thing that surprises me I always thought of Russian foids as least hypergamous.

They don't really value the whole pretty boy thing in their culture, so Slav ogres do completely fine, providing they are masculine and have their shit together generally in life, which is the impression I always had of them. Whenever I travel to holiday places I see loads if Slav ogres with beautiful and often statuesque russian gf and wife.

Maybe I'm wrong and they also have a thing for pretty boys, I know they are crazy for Tyrone, Chaddam, Chadpreet, but not to point they cheat

Then I'm glad they got BTFO.
Thing that surprises me I always thought of Russian foids as least hypergamous.

They don't really value the whole pretty boy thing in their culture, so Slav ogres do completely fine, providing they are masculine and have their shit together generally in life, which is the impression I always had of them. Whenever I travel to holiday places I see loads if Slav ogres with beautiful and often statuesque russian gf and wife.

Maybe I'm wrong and they also have a thing for pretty boys, I know they are crazy for Tyrone, Chaddam, Chadpreet, but not to point they cheat
All women have the same mind, the only way for them to ''not cheat'' or be ''morally good'' is if there is a male dominated society where men get to decide who women marry to, this is why women in the middle east tend to be better than the ones in the west.

that nickname alone says a lot of things

He certainly stopped them from fucking around,

I always notice that wifes of high t gopniks seem to cheat on them with skinny twinks. @Saudade thoughts?
i don't even know anymore
slavlands are an enigma

Very nice. Fat piggy should be roasted over a fire as well.

All women have the same mind, the only way for them to ''not cheat'' or be ''morally good'' is if there is a male dominated society where men get to decide who women marry to, this is why women in the middle east tend to be better than the ones in the west.
I agree and disagree. I don't think there is a moral lean towards women being bad and hypergamous. Yes there is a biological skew towards seeking out the best quality males, but that isn't what we're seeing now we're in the endgame, we are seeing women seeking out males based purely on factors hardly linked to quality -bieber is not high quality, nor are a lot of Instagram or tiktok guys.

In the other point I'm saying I always saw Russians as a society more like the middle east, with clearly defined gender roles, and hence women filled the role given to them, which is similar in all honesty to be their role in the middle East. Because they are filling this role, there is no outside influence telling them no, your role is not to be good and feminine and stay in shape and look pretty for your BF and cook and make babies, you're role is to be out getting lit in the club and fucking 20 guys before youre even 25!

Again I'm not an expert in Russia, I know a lot about its history, but I base a lot on Russians I see abroad.

Wasnt expecting to see her lover dead on the ground tbh:dafuckfeels: she should be down there too honestly.

Any1 kno wat happened in the end?

Wasnt expecting to see her lover dead on the ground tbh:dafuckfeels: she should be down there too honestly.
ya but men are faggots like that. spare the mlady and kill the man usually.

not enough beating footage tbh

There are statistics to back that up.
Awalt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back