Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Russian slaps the shit out of foid rushing at him

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
★★
I think its Russian they're speaking. She walked up to him, 100% confident that he was not going to touch her, thinnking she was dealing with some Britcuck, Americuck, or Eurocuck. And Slavcels - can you translate what was said? People in the Twitter comments are saying she's German.
And JFL at the guy sitting down staring at her after she got slapped, the best 'I told you so' face I've seen ---- not a single case of white knighting. Had this been in America, he would've gotten swarmed by an army of cucks, no matter how much of a bitch she was.

View: https://twitter.com/CrazyVideosOnly/status/1731110568935801013

hahahahahahahahahaha replayed this like 12 times already

its a russian guy in germany pretty sure

Can't stop laughing. Very based people indeed. What else do you expect if you resort to violence? Stupid bitch. Hitting foids who hit you should be legal

Equal rights equal fights

Oleg, Oleg, I told you not to provoke her." Oleg says "Well, what now, bitch?" Oleg, get out of here.

Oleg, Oleg, I told you not to provoke her." Oleg says "Well, what now, bitch?" Oleg, get out of here.
thank you! I did manage to catch 'Ya govoril...', and I did hear the word 'suka' somewhere, but was lost on the rest.

Based slavnigger

Based slavnigger

lol she stand up like nothing happened its like she got rebooted Lol

Pussy pass denied :no:

Old, but still good.

I think it's 'fucking bitch', not 'Well, what now, bitch?'

She took it like a champ. Respect.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4