Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Based Somali nigger puts japs in their place

this is why everyone hates the shit out of all nigger skinned blackies.

wtf is your avi. i wish i was that dude

good nigger. also fucking japs and their recessed fucking faces mang

I dont get what he's trying to do lol

Sad how ricecells can't properly come back and idle instead of properly beating their bullies into a pulp.
Truly incelesque.

somalia is literally one gigantic slum lol

“muh blacks can’t be racists they’re kingzzzz! Blacks r survivors or oppression and are all good boys!!” :soy: :soy: :soy: :feels: :feels: :feels:

We need to genocide niggers tbh

“muh blacks can’t be racists they’re kingzzzz! Blacks r survivors or oppression and are all good boys!!” :soy: :soy: :soy: :feels: :feels: :feels:

We need to genocide niggers tbh
Somalis think that they aren’t niggers if you’ve seen them on Twitter it’s funny. They’re mitts but still

Are you trying to say something with that avi?

Somalians are truecels tbh

Based guy for reinforcing Japs’ conception about foreigners

More incidents like this should happen where ethnics cause a non-violent ruckus in order to make the country and it’s people more insular

Will help reduce globohomo influence there in the long run

NT doesn't require IQ

Wrong race

The real enemies are 9000 km to the west

Nice ricecel mogging in the end somalis have the most disgusting faces and skulls its unreal

All these subhuman Nigs should just leave Japan alone.

Cope. Japan could destroy Somalia in a few days.

Niggers who go to japan ruin things there

i am siding with the ricecel tbh, dark skinned people are always hated for a good reason, they brought it to themselves

@ThebegottenSon
as a bonus, he cucks gooks at the end too. LMAO.

View: https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1659139630216904706

I hate somalians. I hate muslims in general because of their violence and insane way of thinking but somalians do it at such a retarded level that they literally think. They have the power to do whatever they want all of the time and allah will protect them. I'm happy that little Asian guy stood up for himself. A lot of men don't act like men anymore and that means it will allow people like this of a stronger race to conquer them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back