Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based trans person I heard about

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
This guy is a male by birth with testicles and penis. But he is classified as a woman legally. And he is transitioning to being a man, but still classified as a woman.

The butthurt annoying normie have to suck up to him at his work and where he goes in liberal society. Because in the liberal hierarchy a trans person is above them. Also as a woman he is above them in liberal feminist society. And he/she also gets promoted above the annoying normies at work. The normie beta males around him also can't criticize him for fear of harassment allegations and the annoying normies then being fired and replaced by other cucks.

Last edited:
complicated shit im out

cba to read that

If he actually thinks he is a foid he is not based. If he is exploiting tranny delusion then he is based

If he actually thinks he is a foid he is not based. If he is exploiting tranny delusion then he is based

Ya and its unknowable. In fact to question him on that would be insta firing for annoying normies.

0d8ff526c96a4d3eb76358c84e01d145

America problems

i hate LGTV+ community

I heard of someone who used tranny rule to classfiy himself as a woman and retire 3 years earlier

Being against males transitioning and invading female spaces is peak gynocentrism