Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Based Video by Grotesque Subhuman - Why Men won’t Work

• Thread starter CHOoseWisely123
  • Start date
Mogs me to hell
I went back and read his old posts before he was banned years ago. He always said he wasn’t an incel (he had to say it many times before he left, I guess things were different back then) and he had a weird sexual attraction to his mother.

He is right. There is no incentive to work.

Even if I did wageslave…..I still would not get a girlfriend.

How do I know? Because I have worked before.
All that time at work, just to come home and sit in front of my computer.

He is right. There is no incentive to work.

Even if I did wageslave…..I still would not get a girlfriend.

How do I know? Because I have worked before.
All that time at work, just to come home and sit in front of my computer.
Dude I had a female manager and I quit when she started bitching at me and she almost cried because now she had to take over my work, bitch wasn’t even doing anything she had a comfy make up boss work job. Fuck her… I have no reason to work over time JFL!

Everyone is hiring these companies are so stupid they think they still have the advantage and bitch when no one wants to work for Pennies.

Was pretty based until he admitted that he pretended to be a girl online for 12 years...

YOOO the slogan i found about NO PUSSY NO WORK is spreading!
LETS CELEBRATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Larry Cuckman
1 day ago
Dude I won’t have a wife, kids or even a house so why work every day of the week when I can simply work a couple days and save money by living at my parents house? Those steam special discounts help my wallet and keep me happy.

BASED COMMENT!
I guess he'll have to rope/ER after his parents die, and the house gets sold off.

yea whats the point if you can't go any pussy. you do just the bare minimum

although as you age, life will get harder and harder without a good job and a lot of savings

the whole point in having savings is to have something to fall back on in case of an emergency. if you do enough just to get by and not have a lot saved up by middle age or older, life will be tough.

I do like his content. He's pretty based