Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do Currys say "Sister" to non-related foids?

men calling girls 'sis' or 'sister' is big fagtrait

Last edited:
It's cos currywhores get irritated when random low status men call them by their name, it's seen as inherently insulting so they have to call her as sister to show that they don't mean to have sex with her figuratively

It's cos currywhores get irritated when random low status men call them by their name, it's seen as inherently insulting so they have to call her as sister to show that they don't mean to have sex with her figuratively
Oh i see, great explanation. Thanks for the cultural enlightening information.

Oh i see, great explanation. Thanks for the cultural enlightening information.
It all boils down to sex, cock, cunt, spunk, foids enjoy the mad rough buttsex, blood and fingerbanging but god help if you're subpar infront of their eyes, they would not mind a chad tailor calling them by their name or molesting them while taking their waist and breast measurements

Mudslimes say brother or sister go fellow mudslimes as well

Pakistanis are just Indians that converted
I didn't know that. I thought they were muslims from the beginning. Wow this site surely is educational. So Pakistanis are racially the same as Indians? It's just that they have a different faith?

Now that i think about it very few races were muslims from the beginning since Islam has only existed since the 7th century.

It's a sign of respect. Bhen or Bhenji is sister. If you really want to piss off Indian women, call them Aunty-ji. Aunty is for the older women but some take offense to this. We also people brothers as Bhai or Paa-ji.

So Pakistanis are racially the same as Indians? It's just that they have a different faith?
not all. native pakis have pale skin due to iranian mixture. but there are also a decent chunk of indians that converted to islam and migrated to pakiland right after partition

I thought they were muslims from the beginning
How would that be possible when islam has only been around since the 7th century?
So Pakistanis are racially the same as Indians?
Most are, some aren’t. Pakistan is a multiracial country, they’re mostly curries but there are some ethnicities that genetically cluster with MENAs

native pakis have pale skin due to iranian mixture
No they don’t, you coper. Only pashtuns, baloch, hindkos, and some others have iranian DNA. Poojabi paks (majority ethnicity) are just as curry as their sikh/hindu brethren across the border

No they don’t, you coper. Only pashtuns, baloch, hindkos, and some others have iranian DNA. Poojabi paks are just as curry as their sikh/hindu brethren across the border
and those ethnicities you listed make up a good chunk of the country. basically pakiland is heterogenous