Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based whore says uglys should stop breeding

rare based whore

This should include ugly foids too.

She's only saying what 95% of her kind are thinking
What they want really is our deaths and would implement in a heartbeat if they were able.

No such thing as a based female, basic.

Why are people saying she is based??? She fucking hates ugly men. It's obvious this is meant to refer to men.

And while I understand the argument ''if ugly men don't reproduce, they won't have ugly kids who will suffer roo'', the problem is that the discouragement will not only stop at ''reproducing''.

In a society where ugly men are discouraged from breeding, they would receive even MORE hate. It would be even more socially acceptable to treat them like garbage.

UGLY MEN SHOULD BE FREE TO CREAMPIE WOMEN'S PUSSIES WITHOUT A CONDOM!!!!!! :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

I think it's cucked to say we shouldn't breed just because we're ugly. I WANT TO FUCKING BREED.

You know why ugly children would suffer? IT'S BECAUSE OF WOMEN. They're the ones who set the standard of beauty. The more power and influence women have, the more men would be considered ugly and unworthy. The higher their standards, the worse men will be considered.

We should be allowed to breed and then we should fight against feminism so that our ugly children won't be bullied.

I hate this fucking worthless hole so much. Not only does she hate ugly men because they're ugly, but she's also one of those attention whores who are like ''teehee I'm so ugly :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:''

How much you wanna fucking bet this bitch has 10 constant simp orbiters who would like to fuck her at any time?

How much you wanna bet she could find a man willing to fuck her within 10 minutes of joining Tinder?

kys
also everyone with an anime pfp is ugly and should also kill himself/herself
actually no let me go further EVERYONE should kill himself i dont wanna listen to anyones shit anymore

Adopt Tyrone's abandoned offspring?
I think I will pass

foids are hypergamous, so men can never collectively be attractive. Anyways, foids shouldn’t have the choice to choose between an ugly man or not, just like in the old days. I prefer the days when they were more concerned about if potential partners would beat the shit out of them

Op should be banned

WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS THINK SHES BASED SHES LITERALLY ANTI-INCEL AND IS SAYING THE QUIET PART OUT LOUD

Why are people saying she is based??? She fucking hates ugly men. It's obvious this is meant to refer to men.

And while I understand the argument ''if ugly men don't reproduce, they won't have ugly kids who will suffer roo'', the problem is that the discouragement will not only stop at ''reproducing''.

In a society where ugly men are discouraged from breeding, they would receive even MORE hate. It would be even more socially acceptable to treat them like garbage.

UGLY MEN SHOULD BE FREE TO CREAMPIE WOMEN'S PUSSIES WITHOUT A CONDOM!!!!!! :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

I think it's cucked to say we shouldn't breed just because we're ugly. I WANT TO FUCKING BREED.

You know why ugly children would suffer? IT'S BECAUSE OF WOMEN. They're the ones who set the standard of beauty. The more power and influence women have, the more men would be considered ugly and unworthy. The higher their standards, the worse men will be considered.

We should be allowed to breed and then we should fight against feminism so that our ugly children won't be bullied.

Someone with a twitter account reply they agree and see ugly women all the time who shouldn't of bred with kids, watch the double standards hypocrisy :foidSoy:

Last edited:

Based. It's our birthright to breed women. This whole spiel about "ugly people shouldn't breed" is fucking retarded. I think everyone has the right to breed.