Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News based_meme is too obsessed with me

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
I suspect he has schizophrenia. Why he hasn't been locked up already?

Last edited:
iu

Changed the thread title to bait a reply. Fucking KEK.

Changed the thread title to bait a reply. Fucking KEK.
That's right. Look, we get it: you're a schizo freak. Why do you think I posted all those videos? I loved seeing your chaotic reactions.

That's right. Look, we get it: you're a schizo freak. Why do you think I posted all those videos? I loved seeing your chaotic reactions.
So you admit you were glowposting from day 1.

It only took you a year and a half to admit that.

Bullshit vs horseshit. At the end of the day, it's still shit.
Dude, what the fuck are you choking on? Why do you think I'm some fucking guy from the US, or working in the law enforcement? I only used the videos as reactions. If you can't see the meaning behind the scenes, you're probably schizophrenic and that was not entirely my problem.

To be honest, I wish I had a job or working for the FBI with 100k salary.

Dude, what the fuck are you choking on? Why do you think I'm some fucking guy from the US, or working in the law enforcement? I only used the videos as reactions. If you can't see the meaning behind the scenes, you're probably schizophrenic and that was not entirely my problem.
Then you're a fucking troll and should be banned. It's usually trolls and larps who come here doing that kind of shit like the bored normscum that they are. We had a fakecel here who did what you're doing - provoking a reaction - except it was with stories of him getting a ton of female attention.

tl;dr: kys.

Then you're a fucking troll and should be banned. It's usually trolls and larps who come here doing that kind of shit like the bored normscum that they are. We had a fakecel here who did what you're doing - provoking a reaction - except it was with stories of him getting a ton of female attention.

tl;dr: kys.
TL;DR: ignore me already, POS.