Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Basedcel trait: You played Pokemon black/white on the Nintendo DS

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I remember when it first came out, that shit was great, I was hooked. I remember finding Cynthia hot as fuck.

Retardcel trait: You bought the white version because you thought you'd get Reshiam but you got Zekrom instead

Basedcel trait: You didn't even use him because apart from thunderbolt he was shit and my snorlax mogged him anyway

I did. What a great game. White 2 was also good.
Why do they do that? They put the pokemon on the box but give you the opposite one. I wanted Reshiram :feelsUgh:

They put the pokemon on the box but give you the opposite one. I wanted Reshiram
First time in my life I got SCAMMED.

almost all of the female pokemon mcs are coomfuel tbh
82658601 p1 master1200

Fanart tends to exaggerate their “attributes”, of course
I know jfl I was just trying to make a joke as if my innocence was shattered.

Incel trait: you still want to buy original ds in 2024

Incel trait: you didn't give a shit about pokemon bc it was too normie for you

I remember when it first came out, that shit was great, I was hooked. I remember finding Cynthia hot as fuck.

Retardcel trait: You bought the white version because you thought you'd get Reshiam but you got Zekrom instead

Basedcel trait: You didn't even use him because apart from thunderbolt he was shit and my snorlax mogged him anyway
i wanted to fuck every pokefoid

I played transformers DS autobots

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back