Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bataviacel

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
I'm concerned for him, I saw him giving away money, so I think he might actually be serious..

He told his parents were really abusive, i can relate. I hope he's alright man

:feelscry:

you think brocel might've roped?

He hasn't posted since he said he logged off.
Hope he'll post again, don't wanna see another brocel fall.

He hasn't posted since he said he logged off.
Hope he'll post again, don't wanna see another brocel fall.
Think he's serious this time.

If he's depressed, words won't help him, he needs professional treatment. Besides, he's half shitskin, half Japanese, you whitecels don't understand what he's going through

Yes check his posts. He has been gifting steam games from this Sunday itself
poor dude :fuk:
i hate seeing brocels go, but i understand why they feel they have to

The blackpill ends in suicide or murder

If he's depressed, words won't help him, he needs professional treatment. Besides, he's half shitskin, half Japanese, you whitecels don't understand what he's going through
JFL at "treatment" not sure how some jew pesudoscience and toilets bitching at someone helps. Think he should of just bought some booze.

JFL at "treatment" not sure how some jew pesudoscience and toilets bitching at someone helps. Think he should of just bought some booze.
If his brain is fucked up, it's not gonna be fixed by talking to strangers on an incel forum

I hope he finds a way to break any contact with his parents and live comfortably on his own instead of roping.

If his brain is fucked up, it's not gonna be fixed by talking to strangers on an incel forum
and its not going to be fixed by a (((social worker))) or (((therapist))) as for (((anti depressants))) that's just a drug addiction ontop of your current issues which is mildly neurotoxic, can fuck up your weight and ironically can increase suicide risks. The other two will probably make things worse at least here should not have much of an impact and our intents are not malicious towards our fellow incels. Not saying this is a great site for said issue obviously but unless someone has a better idea then this is the best out of all the options.

See his last thread

He promised me he'd tell me if he was definitely going to rope or not. I hope he's ok.

Did he tell u?
He made a thread yesterday stating he was going to kill himself in 7 hours... I guess he already did it? But is there anyway to confirm?

He made a thread yesterday stating he was going to kill himself in 7 hours... I guess he already did it? But is there anyway to confirm?
If you were close to him and messaged often, you can try asking him

If you were close to him and messaged often, you can try asking him

He said he was going to log off

Only few have the balls to acutally do one of the two (or both). Most just rot until they are old
I think of LDAR and NEETing as suicide the same way I think of smoking alco and drugs and other indulgents to the point of dependence tbh, many LDAR NEETers do it because "I won't live til 20 anyways, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 etc" and the years keep on going

I think of LDAR and NEETing as suicide the same way I think of smoking alco and drugs and other indulgents to the point of dependence tbh, many LDAR NEETers do it because "I won't live til 20 anyways, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 etc" and the years keep on going
I understand