Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bateman is actually Batman

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
2014ChristianBale BatmanBegins 180914 696x464 400x267 2505672833

Christian Bale the same actor that plays American Psycho is actually Christian Bale which also played Batman

Many are unaware of this...

American Psycho is how Bruce Wayne's life would have turned out if his parents had survived.

Another fun fact. The American Psycho movie was actually directed by a femoid. This is probably the greatest artistic achievement by a femoid in history.

Another fun fact. The American Psycho movie was actually directed by a femoid. This is probably the greatest artistic achievement by a femoid in history.
Dang

IMDb provides an extensive overview of Christian Bale's life and career, from his childhood as a circus performer's son to his acclaimed roles in films like American Psycho, Batman, and The Fighter. Learn about his awards, trivia, photos, videos, and more on IMDb.

thats not an unpopular opinion at all
New Joker is literally twice as popular, look up gross sales.

My opinion is that the OG Joker was an ambiguous madman with no obvious motives, which suits the character well. New Joker tries to paint him as a loser gone mad and I think it’s unfaithful to the character of Joker, even if it’s a good plot premise otherwise.

I like bateman he did it good

New Joker is literally twice as popular, look up gross sales.

My opinion is that the OG Joker was an ambiguous madman with no obvious motives, which suits the character well. New Joker tries to paint him as a loser gone mad and I think it’s unfaithful to the character of Joker, even if it’s a good plot premise otherwise.
from what ive seen on the internet majority of people are still picking heath joker over joquain