Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BBC reigns supreme in my location

Justin Lee

Justin Lee

Banned
-
Permaban - BBC spammer, possible alt of known troll
Where I live every black guy is in a relationship. The word blackcel is an oxymoron. BBC halo does wonders for our well endowed wakanda dindus. I have never seen a negro man complain about having trouble finding a toilet to smash. It is like that one song that go like, if u have girl problem i feel bad for you son i got 99 problems but a bitch aint one. The only races that struggles with foids are asians and whites. Why did god make me a manlet dicklet incel. I wish I was born with a BBC

Where I live every black guy is in a relationship. The word blackcel is an oxymoron. BBC halo does wonders for our well endowed wakanda dindus. I have never seen a negro man complain about having trouble finding a toilet to smash. It is like that one song that go like, if u have girl problem i feel bad for you son i got 99 problems but a bitch aint one. The only races that struggles with foids are asians and whites. Why did god make me a manlet dicklet incel. I wish I was born with a BBC
White Cocks Matter!

But would niggers ever admit to having trouble finding a toilet to smash

They already banned this faggot :feelskek:

Taste Zyklon B,
Jewish cancerous BBC race mixer Bitch

BBC is jewish propaganda. Realistically only 1% of stacies would date a black man, 10% of Beckies, and 80% of landwhales

BBC is jewish propaganda. Realistically only 0% of stacies would date a black man, 10% of Beckies, and 80% of landwhales

BBC is a man with high test

10x the average cock size

BBC is so cool because of his cold low inhib nonchalant demeanor through weedmaxxing and hardships

BBC is cool because of his long hair

BBC is cool because of his style

BBC is cool because of his laid back and adrenaline rushing life style at the same time

Uncage this man for speaking the truth of our planet.

Nice try but whites can't be incels either inceldom is a brown man's problem not black or white mans....fuck this life

Mods are faggots

BBC suck, total jewish media