Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm probably the only single guy in my village

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I moved to the countryside into the woods a year ago and i have some neighbours in my village. My closest neighbour lives 300m from me, an old man and when he dies some normie couple will probably take over his house which is gonna suck. I haven't checked who my neigbours are online but i'm pretty sure i'm the only single guy in my village. The rest are couples and families. In total there are approximately 50 houses in my village. Imagine not even finding peace as an incel when you move out into the woods. People have spied on me and my house sometimes. Middle aged foids and foids my age at around 30 years old. They must be thinking "what kind of freak lives in that cabin all alone in the woods...". One of those foids didn't even say hi to me when she walked past my cabin with her dog. It's impossible to escape normies sometimes.

You should leave something nasty out for her dog to eat. (in Minecraft)

Throw a dildo far away and let her dog chase it itll bring it back and she will be embarrased, Make sure no one sees it was YOU that threw it.

Seems like a normal day to me

realistic-villager-v0-wde7jkiah9ca1.png
Over for villagercels

Just norrbottenmaxx to live even more far away from closest neighbor theory. Just kidding, I hope sexhavers leave you alone and won't move close to your house. I would be angry if I saw couples, kids and walking dogpills close to my house even after moving to woods farther from the clown world.

has there even been like bears coming into ur houses
No but wild boars have been nearby. Bears are rare where i live. They reside in the more northern part of the country.

You're secure in a nice place, don't let old clowns ruin it for you.