Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BBC Spammer Identity Revealed

Tenda Spencer

Tenda Spencer

Greycel
If you ever wanted to know just who it is that has been spamming this site endlessly with BBC posting I present to you the answer. His name is Eurasian Tiger, moderator of the r/hapas forum. A forum might I add that is almost exclusively him posting under various alt accounts. He happens to be quite a prolific spam poster that goes way back on the PSL sites (on Lookism he was known as Tyger, the same Tyger that spammed Asian Male/White Female images to Elliot Rodgers. He even was the spammer on r/incels known as u/bbctheory and is the same guy who is obsessively spamming 4chan site wide with BLACKED images 24/7. These are some pretty strong claims so allow me to present the evidence.

Cuck posting and Tyger evidence (start at 13 min)   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2kmJdaQlZA&t=805s
U/bbctheory evidence   https://www.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/6zdx73/eurasiantiger_alter_ego_gets_caught_out_posting/

It would sure be a crazy coincidence that the same guy who was caught red handed spamming r/incels on a daily basis was not the same guy doing it on incels.is but instead some one else entirely that just so happens to follow his patterns exactly. Here is a list of user profiles that I highly suspect belong to him due to certain patterns that he has. He also no doubt has many more accounts. I am posting this just to let anyone who cares know who he is if they were wondering.

@Avoidant

@lakb

@Medellincel

@Bigbird

@braincel

@lacune

What a legend.

1507184812144.png

So? first of all this has been known for over a year now, so good going op.. second why would this site care?

z0QaInO.jpg

Looks like a fucking human potato

1507767078806.jpg

Just lol

someone a while ago was trying to convince us that it was this guy
RwBY0H1.jpg

whogivesafucc said:
z0QaInO.jpg

1507767078806.jpg

Just lol

He looks worse than eggman lmao.

WorldRulerAisha said:
Mamadou said:
Why do so many HAPAS turn out fucked up mentally?
wmaf is a terrible mix
WFAM can be equally as bad or good

stop swallowing the bullshit idiots like ET try to spam

Cuck-Damage said:

thats a rare relationship my doggie  :bigsmile:

Cuck-Damage said:
RwBY0H1.jpg
The original photo came from some random guy's facebook

Why would this guy even post on a lookism/incel type place

he looks totally normal

Mamadou said:
Why do so many HAPAS turn out fucked up mentally?

almost being white but just barely missing the mark drives them crazy

whogivesafucc said:
z0QaInO.jpg

He's got all the sad telltale signs of a mongrel: those piss coloured eyes, recent admixture means extreme features of both races are kept.
Cuck-Damage said:

The only son of a WFAM relationship I know flunked out of high school due to a constant health crisis resulting from his mongrel genes not splicing together correctly.

kkt6 said:
Cuck-Damage said:
RwBY0H1.jpg
The original photo came from some random guy's facebook
Why would this guy even post on a lookism/incel type place
he looks totally normal
the guy saying it was him clearly was the spammer himself

and I don't think it was ET
and again now someone is trying to say ET is the spammer, this smokescreen is probably coming from the spammer himself, who I doubt would ever even post his picture online

You idiot

I'm not Eurasian tiger and he probably doesn't even post here but keep up with the false theories

WorldRulerAisha said:
Cuck-Damage said:
thats a rare relationship my doggie :bigsmile:
not really I know many of them. Not as common as AFWM but still more common than most ppl think

Cuck-Damage said:
RwBY0H1.jpg

Yeah I was always skeptical of these claims.  While jankinoff (the guy in that pic) was always really trollish, something seemed off about this claim and there was never any evidence.

I'm not remotely shocked it turned out to be eurasian tiger though.  I know a lot of incels like him from his "redpill comics" days  but something about him always rubbed me the wrong way.  He always seemed extremely shady and deranged.  He had a clear motive to do this too.  Given this and the psychotic dedication that the BBC spammer clearly has, I don't know why I never suspected him.  I thought it would be an alt right white guy.  

TheVman said:
So? first of all this has been known for over a year now, so good going op.. second why would this site care?

At one point he was making accounts here everyday and flooding this forum with BBC threads.  I must have banned/purged 50-100 of his accounts.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
At one point he was making accounts here everyday and flooding this forum with BBC threads.  I must have banned/purged 50-100 of his accounts.
oooooooooh. yeah i only joined in january. yeah that's def eurasiantiger, the mod r/hapas he literally still does the same thing on /b/ every fucking day

Ryo_Hazuki said:
TheVman said:
At one point he was making accounts here everyday and flooding this forum with BBC threads. I must have banned/purged 50-100 of his accounts.
that is insane, I can't believe a guy like ET who not only was married (kids?), but also ran a popular YouTube channel, did his art and comics and stuff and was active on many forums and reddit had time for this

still think there is some other guy out there, a basement dweller type, who would never reveal himself

Tenda Spencer said:
Cuck posting and Tyger evidence (start at 13 min)   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2kmJdaQlZA&t=805s

So according to this woman who apparently knows/knew him very well, eurasian tiger is married to a woman who is not attracted to him? So basically he's betabux, no surprise there. Angry shitposting is probably how he copes with his loveless dead marriage.

I wonder what he does for a living. Whatever it is, he still obviously has a shit ton of free time considering how much shitposting he does.

Cuck-Damage said:
ET who not only was married
I don't think he really is. After so openly "cheating" with some girl over the internet I don't think there is a wife.

Cuck-Damage said:
that is insane, I can't believe a guy like ET who not only was married (kids?), but also ran a popular YouTube channel, did his art and comics and stuff and was active on many forums and reddit had time for this

Aspergers apparently causes people to have obsessive thoughts, psychotic motivation, and repetitive behaviors. Calling someone an aspie is probably the most overused insult on the internet and most people being called autistic/aspie are probably NT but this guy is most certainly an aspie if ever there was one. This is seriously some level 99 aspergers shit.

BBC can't be incel

Really? He is /u/BBCTheory? He is the one who dogpilled me.

tehgymcel420 said:
Really? He is /u/BBCTheory? He is the one who dogpilled me.

I know the girl who presented the proof about Tenda from amwf fb groups. Her name is Persephone and she is a huge troll there and has been banned from pretty much every amwf group, but she creates her own groups and has many fans/white knights who join.

She seems to be the female equivalent of Tenda and they both act in a very dramatic and emotional way, ranging from big declarations of love to mutual wars. I don't think she is faking it because it has been going for a very long time. It seems that they are both very disordered and find solace on each other's company and validation.

Resources:

https://imgur.com/zvKJdQF (collection of screenshots from their private skype chats)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIduiyg0rQM (she has a playlist with videos about him that start from when she first met him)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Drama/comments/7znwa0/the_hapa_founder_and_his_white_mistress_spam/ (apparently now they are back together and she made a post telling everyone that she loves him and he brags under it with one of his alts)

http://archive.is/ZICfw (archive of his public loveletter, where he writes "I love you too, P".

My personal conclusion is that he doesn't have a wife, because I have yet to meet a married man acting like a lovestruck schoolboy. How isn't he concerned that his wife will find out about it?

But despite her love for him, it seems that he gets pussy whipped, since every time he fails her expectations (which is 90% of the time), she catapelts him with "exposing" videos.

Match made in hell.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
So according to this woman who apparently knows/knew him very well, eurasian tiger is married to a woman who is not attracted to him?  So basically he's betabux, no surprise there.  Angry shitposting is probably how he copes with his loveless dead marriage.  

I wonder what he does for a living.  Whatever it is, he still obviously has a shit ton of free time considering how much shitposting he does.

Shitposting IS his job, there is simply no way some one could post as much spam as he does and still hold down a job. Keep in mind the r/hapas sub is essentially a one man show with alt accounts so on top of spamming websites he is also trying to convince people that his subreddit is larger than it actually is by literally having conversations with himself. I know that he used to do graphics work for companies awhile back or something like that. If i had to guess his main source of income these days I'd say that his uncle on his mother's side (not hard to find out who he is) who is filthy rich gives him an allowance. I also came to the same conclusion that the real reason he does all of this is to cope, it must be like therapy for him to create countless alt-accounts all agreeing with each other on r/hapas and other sites, as if he is trying to convince himself that he is right more than he is trying to convince anyone else.

white guys with half asian kids should just kill their kids at birth

maybe drop some stones and squash their little heads and dispose of the bodies

BlackpilledTruecel said:
BBC can't be incel

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

Cuck-Damage said:
RwBY0H1.jpg

That is Jankinoff from the old PUAH

This guy is the author of the black pill comics. Also this guy isn’t the BBC spammer, it’s a white guy from lookidm named jovan Andrade irl.

KV3 said:
This guy is the author of the black pill comics. Also this guy isn’t the BBC spammer, it’s a white guy from lookidm named jovan Andrade irl.

You mean "legit theory" from sluthate, puahate, and lookism. ?

whogivesafucc said:
z0QaInO.jpg

1507767078806.jpg

Just lol

Lmao classic SEETHING hapa

Broken Man said:
You mean "legit theory" from sluthate, puahate, and lookism. ?

BBCtakeover

KV3 said:
Lmao classic SEETHING hapa

BBCtakeover

Isn't BBCtakeover and legit theory one in the same ?

Tenda Spencer said:
Shitposting IS his job, there is simply no way some one could post as much spam as he does and still hold down a job. Keep in mind the r/hapas sub is essentially a one man show with alt accounts so on top of spamming websites he is also trying to convince people that his subreddit is larger than it actually is by literally having conversations with himself. I know that he used to do graphics work for companies awhile back or something like that. If i had to guess his main source of income these days I'd say that his uncle on his mother's side (not hard to find out who he is) who is filthy rich gives him an allowance. I also came to the same conclusion that the real reason he does all of this is to cope, it must be like therapy for him to create countless alt-accounts all agreeing with each other on r/hapas and other sites, as if he is trying to convince himself that he is right more than he is trying to convince anyone else.

What about his wife? Does she exist? How is it possible that he is married and still needs so much coping? Also, he spams the details of his relationship with Persephone all over the internet. Isn't he worried that his wife will find out?