Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I am having an "identity crisis" but it is incredibly stupid

• Thread starter sinclair_silence
  • Start date
sinclair_silence

sinclair_silence

Mogged by Flies
★★★★
Many of my posts on this site have concerned my preference/fixation with Asian women. But as of late this seems to be receding. I still think Asians are attractive, but I am now starting to be just as interested in white women. This may sound schizo (and it is), but the realization of this has actually been causing me distress. Because having the Asian preference gave me a goal, something to aim for—a vision that was more specific than it was general. And I like having defined goals, even if they are not realistic. This is how I operate in all facets of life (such as academics), not just concerning my "dating life" (if you could call it that).

I've just realized that the Asian fixation is becoming an anachronistic LARP and I can't lie to myself anymore—it doesn't feel as real as it once was. As much as I have slandered "shallow sorority Stacys" in favor of "neotenous intelligent Asians" I admit that there is great appeal in both categories. And honestly these sweeping generalizations were never fully accurate to begin with.

As an autistic/OCD mentalcel, my chances are not good anywhere. But if I can accept that it's time to broaden my horizons, maybe I will have a better probability of ascending. This was in the works for a while. I remember posting about a slander thread about Olivia Dunne (white Instagram model) a while back, but that was just an avenue to channel my repressed admiration.

I'll be the first to admit that this is very ridiculous (hence the JFL tag). But I just needed to get this off my chest and I thought a good place to start would be being honest with my brocels.

Last edited:
Many of my posts on this site have concerned my preference/fixation with Asian women. But as of late this seems to be receding. I still think Asians are attractive, but I am now starting to be just as interested in white women. This may sound schizo (and it is), but the realization of this has actually been causing me distress. Because having the Asian preference gave me a goal, something to aim for—a vision that was more specific than it was general. And I like having defined goals, even if they are not realistic. This is how I operate in all facets of life (such as academics), not just concerning my "dating life" (if you could call it that).

I've just realized that the Asian fixation is becoming an anachronistic LARP and I can't lie to myself anymore—it doesn't feel as real as it once was. As much as I have slandered "shallow sorority Stacys" in favor of "neotenous intelligent Asians" I admit that there is great appeal in both categories. And honestly these sweeping generalizations were never fully accurate to begin with.

As an autistic/OCD mentalcel, my chances are not good anywhere. But if I can accept that it's time to broaden my horizons, maybe I will have a better probability of ascending. This was in the works for a while. I remember posting about a slander thread about Olivia Dunne (white Instagram model) a while back, but that was just an avenue to channel my repressed admiration.

I'll be the first to admit that this is very ridiculous (hence the JFL tag). But I just needed to get this off my chest and I thought a good place to start would be being honest with my brocels.
WHY WONT YOU DIE
ideas are bullet proof

This is how ChatGPT responded to that:

It sounds like you're going through a period of self-reflection and growth, which is a positive step forward. It's natural for preferences and interests to evolve over time, and it's okay to acknowledge and embrace those changes. It's also commendable that you're being honest with yourself about your feelings and recognizing that broadening your horizons might open up new opportunities for you.

Setting specific goals can be motivating, but it's also important to remain flexible and open-minded, especially when it comes to something as dynamic as relationships. Embracing diversity in your interests and attractions can lead to richer experiences and connections with others.

Remember, everyone has their own unique journey, and what matters most is being true to yourself and treating others with respect and understanding. Keep exploring and learning about yourself, and don't be too hard on yourself along the way. Growth often comes with discomfort, but it also brings valuable insights and personal development.​

Asians are genetic parasites. The white race is recessive and any mixture with extreme phenotypes will only make the foid race prevail over yours because they are dominant.

It sounds like you're going through a period of self-reflection and growth, which is a positive step forward. It's natural for preferences and interests to evolve over time, and it's okay to acknowledge and embrace those changes. It's also commendable that you're being honest with yourself about your feelings and recognizing that broadening your horizons might open up new opportunities for you.

Setting specific goals can be motivating, but it's also important to remain flexible and open-minded, especially when it comes to something as dynamic as relationships. Embracing diversity in your interests and attractions can lead to richer experiences and connections with others.

Remember, everyone has their own unique journey, and what matters most is being true to yourself and treating others with respect and understanding. Keep exploring and learning about yourself, and don't be too hard on yourself along the way. Growth often comes with discomfort, but it also brings valuable insights and personal development.​
NPC advice.

It's like reading a book that doesn't say anything.

Not actually a bad response…

I guess so, maybe ChatGPT didn't think it was an incel-related thing.
Probably not, I don't use a lot of "incel-speak" in my posts. Just don't see the allure of throwing five racial slurs in every sentence and calling women toilets… anti-intellectual.

White women are the hottest girls on the planet

Probably not, I don't use a lot of "incel-speak" in my posts. Just don't see the allure of throwing five racial slurs in every sentence and calling women toilets… anti-intellectual.
Yeah, too many low IQ idiots ruin this site.

Asian pussy is easy.

Just moneymaxx and SEAmaxx, what's the issue?

In my case, I'm a shithole country wageslave.

I can barely afford rent and groceries.

I like woman whatever the race

Whatever keeps you far away from rope, bro. Hope you're doing well