Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Be grateful you’re even getting attention fatty.

Fuckin hambeasts, mang :feelsugh:

Maybe if you’d put the twinkies and mcdonalds and oreo mcflurries down you wouldn’t be so fat.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/women/comments/zlcv4l/i_hate_men/?

Fucking lol at the one commenter suggesting she go to "r/witchesvspatriarchy"
blblblbl-png.306507

Just a reminder that you can flip both the poet's title and the moderator's comments around to now be befouling the name of all of the most precious kweens, foids, and instantly have the subreddit banned for hate speech; really, they're fine with all forms of this "body shaming", until it comes to a subhuman... :society:

"Body positivity" applies infinitely more to men then it does to foids; height, face, Norwooding, genital size, and phenotype are all mostly things largely influenced by genetics and unchangeable, yet tend to be the things most mocked by so-called "body-positive" foids and other coping orbiters, not to mention how those factors directly influence attractiveness the most and how most of society will treat you... :feelsclown:

Yet the state of this positivity movement is mostly to appease landwhale foids who can't be bothered to get on a treadmill and eat a little bit less goyslop, and who usually can still even get desperate LTNs/MTNs if they're still not obese enough to be able to walk; another example of foid privilege. :feelsUgh:

It's entirely likely she has a partner or some normie or above she gets with at a pretty daily time; but this particular obstacle stands out, as a harsh interruption of their privilege and their entitlement, when considering the state of subhumans. :feelsjuice:

It should be legal to shoot foidplanets for sport.

If a really nice fat guy hit on her, she would instantly reject him.

Time to recreate the salem witch trials on a MUCH MASSIVE scale

"I'm a large girl" :lul: :lul: :lul:

Not 1% of what an ugly man experiences trough women

She should go ER.

It would be hilarious to see the globohomo media fumble with that story. W-w-w-w-wait, th-th-th-that's not on the script!

(Of course it would be presented as men's fault that this poor girl was driven to breaking point by awful misogyny...)

TBH, what I hate about inceldom is being constantly on the receiving end of human callousness, as you are evaluated as worthless by others again and again. I don't doubt for a minute that obese foids feel that do...

Just a reminder that you can flip both the poet's title and the moderator's comments around to now be befouling the name of all of the most precious kweens, foids, and instantly have the subreddit banned for hate speech; really, they're fine with all forms of this "body shaming", until it comes to a subhuman... :society:

It's entirely likely she has a partner or some normie or above she gets with at a pretty daily time; but this particular obstacle stands out, as a harsh interruption of their privilege and their entitlement, when considering the state of subhumans. :feelsjuice:

Im going to say probably not but considering she has always been "large" and describes herself as such along with being made fun of for it (never saw women when I was in highschool who where around 100lbs overweight get made fun of) she probably is minimum 300lbs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back