Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Be honest - is this meme so offensive that r/JoJo Memes has to repeatedly remove it for being "spam" (something that offends femons)?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Should Red'China'dit removed the meme for "spam"?

• Yes, rape is not funny it's dangerous, foids are weaker than males so they have to be choosy.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • No, fuck Niggerdit - guys are not allowed to find humor in anything, much less incel guys.

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
You look a little lost foid

@Bianor @Mecoja @Lord Beric @AsakuraHao @LeFrenchCel @curryboy420 @Arabcel9 @Spooky_Heejin @Gendocel @proudweeb

foids are weaker so they exclusively pick men who are much stronger than them

Is jojo a good show?

Ketamine Yoda type beat

Is jojo a good show?
i think part 1 and especially part 2 are very good (first season)

rest is more debatable, as i think they didn't do as good of a job adapting the manga, and the original material also gets more weird as time goes on too, culminating in super weirdness with part 8/9

jojolion was ok but went full retard in the second half

jojolands has a troon and a kind of boring story even from the very beginning, what else is there even to say

i think part 1 and especially part 2 are very good (first season)

rest is more debatable, as i think they didn't do as good of a job adapting the manga, and the original material also gets more weird as time goes on too, culminating in super weirdness with part 8/9
Would you recommend it overall?