Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Be incel for another 10 years or become this guy?

Which

• Remain incel for another 10 years and finally ascend after 10 years

Votes: 12 85.7%
  • Become the disabled guy with a loving GF

Votes: 2 14.3%

• Total voters
at least someone would care about me.

Remain an incel

Deformed truecels have an easier time getting attention and interest than a run-of-the-mill ugly guy. It's like the IQ bell curve meme. Fredrick Brennan was a malformed autist and he STILL managed to find a gf while the rest of his imageboard rotted away

being disabled is already bad enough but to be deformed too? nah bro plus i doubt she enjoys his sex or finds him attractive

Incel i ain't nobody's pet

That guy is an incel, they're just acting for the YouTube money.

And give up videogames? Nah

Read my signature, There should be a retardfuel post there

I think i can manage 10 more years as an incel

Lol i just saw a video of the french foreign legion aka any country can join, I earn the same as a soldier there a month on NEETbuxx 1000 usd

Either a legit pedo foid or more likely with him to both virtue signal how good of a person she is staying with a crippled truecel and so she can make that YouTube cash. Absolutely over for him. :feelskek:

She gets fucked by Chad behind the scenes. Like some people wrote, she most likely makes vids with him for the money. They might split the money or w/e.

Shit is fake as fuck

SHE'S SO HOT!
DISABLE
DISABLEEEEEE

after ur parents stop paying for her, back to chad she goes

Incel, living like that would be horrible

Does his dick still work? If so then.. probably.

Obviously I doubt this shit is real but, there's always an exception to the rule, if she was fucking around and dating other guys you'd expect some photos of her with Chad but I don't see anything like that. Guess only time will tell.

I found this on her instagram so she's definitely a virtue signalling shitlib, why are all women so retarded? Her "husband" would get his wheelchair stolen from him if he ever went near the hood. Niggers would tell him their lives are harder than his because hes still white.

Everbody knows it, really EVERYBODY knows it and these normies pretend its True love...yeah fuck me right?!

Be an Incel for 10 more years. I'd hate to be disabled.