Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My school was designed to make school shootings

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★★
I was always abstaining from school, will not be suprised if someone does a knife attack (for feds, just to spice this thread, no one should commit such a heinous crime)

When you enter the door theres the food hall, so you have to keep eye contact with everyone that bullies you, then its 4 stories tall, with 100 meter long hallways,

Btw a bunch of hoodlums are screaming.

Anyways, the hallways are extremely long, so you get exhausted, and the class list is basically 4th story 1st story, longest way, then also you're forced to stare at these psych asylum school, and you're forced to wait 10-15 minutes to start class, so you're watching tiktok like a cuck, or hiding in the toilet.

And theres regular 1 hour breaks, or for maybe 3 years during lunch break i was in the library, watching incels be happy in their incel classes, whilst i was placed in chad class, even after changing. You become invisble to yourself, and exposed to everyone else, your life becomes hell.

The librarian started becoming concerned for my health, jfl.....

Also all of the tables in class were 2 seated, so there was always a square of empty tables around me cuz i had no friends :lasereyes:

Fuck man, i see all the new year students, and its crazy, they all look so normal...

The incel classes (programming) (medicine) lives in comfort, they have their own hallways with pool and retro gaming, they have open computere during recess so you can play. Fucking over man.

My lifes accomplishment will be getting 1k posts on an obscure mentally ill asylum website

This thread is a follow up to this

What kind of school is this? HS, college?

Are you Swedish? The thread you linked seemed annoyed that one guy couldn't speak it well.

What kind of school is this? HS, college?

Are you Swedish? The thread you linked seemed annoyed that one guy couldn't speak it well.
High school, yes im swedish

You had to make a team of it to organize the shooting then planned it :feelsLSD:

You had to make a team of it to organize the shooting then planned it :feelsLSD:
Disgusting shit hole, its like they got together to make it as traumatizing and painful as possible

High school, yes im swedish

this you?