Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Drachenlord is the German Elliot Rogger

over_for_me

over_for_me

Banned
-
CoUbmb_W8AES9_l.jpg

He was a YouTuber who fell victim to his abusive parents and mobbing. Just like Elliot he always wanted to be in a relationship but the girls never wanted him and he always wondered why he always posted about his loneliness and got trolled because of it by normies. Later he fell in love with a girl online who he Called Erdbeerchen.

He knew her for 3 Months but already wanted to propose to her in a Stream, she rejected him and even made fun of him on the same stream, she was actually paid by his haters to troll and fake a relationship with him.

He then went to a mall in Munich and killed 13 people including himself with a gun he acquired illegally on the darknet

View: https://youtu.be/_UZQFFS9p6s?si=f0PDDGo49fjukara

Here‘s the stream btw if y‘all wanna see it

Last edited:
He then went to a mall in Munich and killed 13 people including himself with a gun he acquired illegally on the darknet
Stop spreading fake news

Just Be Lord of Dragons (JBLD) theory

Brutal.

Shows how nasty normies can be.

He's alive. He doxxed himself, so his house is now a popular tourist attraction in GERmany. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
Although I must say that Drachenlord does remind me of anothER GERman heavy metal fan who WAS a foid killER, Matthias Schoormann.

He's alive. He doxxed himself, so his house is now a popular tourist attraction in GERmany. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
His house was torn off, it doesnt exist anymore

CoUbmb_W8AES9_l.jpg

He was a YouTuber who fell victim to his abusive parents and mobbing. Just like Elliot he always wanted to be in a relationship but the girls never wanted him and he always wondered why he always posted about his loneliness and got trolled because of it by normies. Later he fell in love with a girl online who he Called Erdbeerchen.

He knew her for 3 Months but already wanted to propose to her in a Stream, she rejected him and even made fun of him on the same stream, she was actually paid by his haters to troll and fake a relationship with him.

View: https://youtu.be/_UZQFFS9p6s?si=f0PDDGo49fjukara

Here‘s the stream btw if y‘all wanna see it

What a faggot! What kind of pathetic uber-simp falls in love with a random whore he met online?

Based nazicel

Drachenlord story is a brutal one. Normies will do cruel things like this, I see it happening with other streamers lately.