Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Be the reason women are scared to go out at night

NΩVA

NΩVA

Adventuring.
-
Black sweater, gasmask, pepper spray just in case. Find a lone foid, chase her. Almost catch up, then stop. Find next victim. Amazing for cardio. :feelshmm:

Black sweater, gasmask, pepper spray just in case. Find a lone foid, chase her. Almost catch up, then stop. Find next victim. Amazing for cardio. :feelshmm:
no im an easter bunny im a cutecel

If I was going to get arrested, I'd rather get arrested for doing something serious than for some silly shit like that.

If I was going to get arrested, I'd rather get arrested for doing something serious than for some silly shit like that.
How slow are you to get caught by doing that. Do it when there's literally only 1 woman out in the street or alleyway.

JoinedMay 19, 2023Posts1,389