Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Creeped out a JB yesterday

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
So some of you might remmeber Ava whoi worte about last year. Ava is the girl that i liked and she had a nice ass, and she srill does. Go find the thread i made about her and read the obsession i wrote.
So yesterday i was doing my regular schedule: walk to school, attend school, then walk home. But Ava gets picked up by her sister, so I was suprise to see her coming to walk down the trailer. I was already a head of her, so i slowed my speed down. What I heard next is absolutely blackpilling: you know how girls at night pretend to call one of their friends wheb theirs a "creepy non chad" behind them; Basically thats what happened to me, except i was in the front she was behind, and it wasnt at night, it was afternoon, 3 pm and the sun was still up.
And it was about 15 or 20 degrees.
Well anyways I heard her talking to her friends, laughing, i knew what was up,
She didnt keep the coversation going. Probably her time, or lack of preparedness. what convinced me that she called her friend was that she said "ok bye". At this point she was already close, so when she was at the point with me, she said hi to me, she had a smile on her face, like her teeth were out. She was wearing black leggins, and a black top and something like a light small sweater? Dont kmow the name. Anyways she said hi, I said hi back, not sure what we were talking about cant exactly remmeber. But her speed increased i know this because i was basically going at her pace, then i saw to guys far, and i know one of those guys, and said to her is that your boyfriend, she said no "name" is not my boyfriend, then i said her ex boyfriends name, and she increased her walking speed. We were down the trail at this point, and walking on the road. And the next thing i can remmeber is that guy who was infront of us telling me to catch up because she was basically at this "walking for her life" tee-hee. And so i did and when i did caught up, she increased her speed even more. But at this point, i stopped coping, and having internal thoughts like "its because your ugly, as well as the black pill mentality, i decided not to try to keep up. This guy was next to me and i said i think shes creeped out, i think its my skin color.
He then ran up to her and told her what i said i didnt want her to hear it so i made noises , but she did hear it. What happened next is that she turned left and he was going right, and he said "my name" shes running, obviously he wanted me to run up to her. But i did walk and turned left and the distance between me and her was significant. At this point i had fully internal blackpill thoughts about my looks. Anyways i was walking so i could go home,
She kept looking behind her she probably though i would chase her. Then she crossed the road maybe jay walked. To the other side. She did mention while on the trail down that she was heading to her job i though she was lying. Anyways now shes inside the shop, and obviously she talking about, probably telling those people the horrific story she just exprienced. And i bleeive she pointed at me, and those did look, and i saw them. And i beleove one of them had a hand on their mouth seems like gasping. Oh the horror.

So some of you might remmeber Ava whoi worte about last year. Ava is the girl that i liked and she had a nice ass, and she srill does. Go find the thread i made about her and read the obsession i wrote.
Should link it next time and space out your sentences occasionally this shit was hard to read.

lowinhibmax and take creepshot next time

based

foids are not entitled to feeling okay

foids are retarded and nothing that they feel matters

you should have kept chasing her until she fell into the ocean and drowned

Learn to write properly for gods sake.

nigga wtf are you trying to say? From what I understood, some guys trolled you and told you to chase her and you listened to them?

nigga wtf are you trying to say? From what I understood, some guys trolled you and told you to chase her and you listened to them?
Looks like it