Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beards kinda suck ngl

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
I don’t really like having a beard anymore, I don’t really give a shit about the need to look older. I’m already an ugly subhuman abomination, if anything looking young like a kid might make people go easier on me.

Beards are just annoying, food and other things can easily get trapped in it, and it’s just an cessspool for bacteria growth and it requires more maintenance than my motivation will allow, and tbh they just look kind of stupid in a way.

Can’t even wash it with regular soap without it drying out and me or my broke ass family can’t afford the products needed to maintain it.

And when I go to cuddle against a pillow I just feel the rough hair rubbing against it, doesn’t feel great at all. I can’t even imagine how lackluster that would feel if you were nuzzling with a girl, you wouldn’t even feel her soft, baby smooth skin because your beard is in the way.

Most women don’t even like beards, not that it would matter to me anyways since I’m an ugly fuck. But even due to personal preference I no longer even want a beard. If you’re an incel doesn’t matter what age you look, if you’re a legal adult then just show your ID, people will hate you anyways for being a ugly ass nigga.

I can't grow proper beard or mustache :feelsrope:I have shit genes.

Last edited:
My beard doesn't grow unevenly, that's why it's for shit to have it

Too lazy to shave it off. It just grows until one day i decide to shave

I agree it can be annoying during hot weather too.

wish I had one

I didnt need to take surgery then if I had a beard

Beards are out of style GrAY. Foids want prettyboys with skin like a 6 year old

I can grow a patchy beard which i prefer over clean shaven

Mine not only hides my recessed jaw but even frauds forward growth, therefore it stays.

Man I wish I had good beard genetics.

I think I'd look a lot better if u could grow a proper beard

You're right, women do prefer men (good looking ones) with shaved faces.

But however I'll continue having facial hair and beard. I shaved a couple of times (for rare special ocassions or events) and also I know that shaving doesn't make that much of a difference for me. I'd only shave out of courtesy.