Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Minoxidil didn’t work for me

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
-
A few years ago I wanted to grow a beard but I couldn’t grow jack shit, so I started to use minoxidil in attempt to grow a beard. A few months in and the results were promising and even though it looked like I had pubes on my face, I was simply happy to have some kind of beard hair after starting with nothing.

As time went on my hairs got thicker and thicker until I had a standard patchy beard that most guys in their early 20s would have unless they had chad beard genes. I recently stopped, and now the hair is fucking falling out. I used it for 2 and a half fucking years and my beard looks like complete shit now.

What kind of man am I if I can’t even grow a fucking beard? I’m literally going bald on my face, fucking over

Farid Bang can't grow a beard either

He mogs me though. For me a full thick beard would atleast help me look a little better. He doesn’t seem to need one

19182093 1932091953725981 348929213 o 576x1024

Imagine needing a beard to feel manly

I started with minoxidil 3 weeks ago trying to get beard… still 0 results

When did you notice first results?

3 months I started getting pubes on my chin and cheeks. About 1 year or so in I think I hit max potential for a patchy beard

The results go away when you stop using

Minoxidil isn't meant for facial hair.

Beards are ugly as sin. Their only benefit is that they conceal a third of your face.

For me a month in I started noticing small hairs growing from areas they didn’t grown before then by month 3 those hairs had gotten bigger