Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Beautiful Teenage girl commits Suicide after Two years of being Bullied at schoo

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Wow she called herself ugly and a loser.
She would have been a legit Stacey if she stayed alive.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5142689/Girl-13-commits-suicide-two-years-bullied.html

It's impossible for girls to live as incels, this is what happens.

Can someone ban this retard already?

She's a fat spic, I'm surprised the Jew media cared enough to post this.

Of course, when men commit suicide..........................................................

Yea, she would've been very attractive if she waited a bit. I never really seen femails get bullied though. It was very rare if anything.

But alas, I am still glad she is dead, because she wouldn't have sex with me anyways, and would virgin shame me.

Ugly illegal immigrant Taco Bell worker deserved what ever she got

although she is a female, i hate hearing stories like this. tbh, If she was legit going into sui mode, I wish she would have went ER and sent the people who bullied her to hell.

Nobody would give a fuck if he was male.

cavsinone_lbjdagoat said:
although she is a female, i hate hearing stories like this. tbh, If she was legit going into sui mode, I wish she would have went ER and sent the people who bullied her to hell.

gstvtrp said:

there wouldn't even be a funeral for him, let alone a story

gstvtrp said:

Nobody cared who she was till (they knew) she had the vagina.

I would've dated her, Jesus it makes me sad when I see this, if she's considered ugly then wtf am I?

she probably had a lot of boys trying to go out with her, but only had eyes for middle school chad.

IronMike said:
she probably had a lot of boys trying to go out with her, but only had eyes for middle school chad.

I honestly think so, no way in hell she is ugly, I'm sure ugly boys use to ask her out but she only wanted Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back