Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel 2 dead femoids in the media

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
I hate the (((media))) but I love a good news article about some femoid who died. Well there are 2 recent articles that made me laugh...
An 18 year old becky was crushed to death by a bus that crashed.
Dead slut222

Did she deserve it? Of course she did :feelskek:
I was educated in Brisbane before moving to Adelaide for university. My father was in business, and used his membership of the sailing, golf and other gentlemen's societies to advance his business interests. I googled that club, and it's the same one he was in. Literally fat fuck lawyers in their 40s and 50s would go their with their female "legal assistants." Consider it a place to take your 20 year old femoid personal assistant for a "business function" before you go back to your hotel to fuck. It's legalised prostitution but for CEOs, business people and laywers.
The funny thing is the accident is been investigated as a mechanical problem or a heart attack. If that is the case, the driver is not legally responsible. Knowing Brisbane busses, it's probably some old guy in his 40s-50s, or some Pajeet.
She would have grown up to be a chad chasing, abortion clinic visiting, climate destroying leftist slut. She would have paid taxes to the ZOG which would be used to spread globhomo in Africa and Middle East. She therefore deserved to die. Rest in piss bitch :dab:

Then in another article we have a femoid who killed herself :feelskek:
Cunny

I hate shit-tok, so I'll just link the profile; @bellagreer22 there are a few vids of the slut dancing around in a crop top showing her nipples protuding from the crop top
Some highlights from the articles:
  1. Bella Greer's social media pages reveal she had relationship issues with her father, with one Tiktok captioned "you told me it was for the best but all i wanted was a Dad." In another post, the 14-year-old said: "hope he gets ran over by a bus #daddyissues", seeming to refer to her father.
  2. Despite all this, the schoolgirl seemed "happy" and made videos of herself dancing in her bedroom just days before she hanged herself, the coroner said.
  3. Bella's family said the teenager "had been moved from two schools because of bullying" but "it didn't help."
  4. Yet a police investigation, which examined the girl's social media messages, found there was nothing to suggest she was being systemically bullied.
She was a typical cunt who attempted suicide for attention. But being a dumb cunt, she actually succeeded. Based on her tiktok posting, she was already a vapid, ego absorbed cunt, so I'm pleased she removed herself from this earth. Burn in jahannam you worthless cunt :feelskek:

And then we have another article about a ftm tranny who lost its hair from jewpills :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Norwood reper

I bet it'll join the 41% soon :feelsPop:

it's hard to sympathise with cold, superficial, shallow, fake creatures living on tutorial mode. Why would you feel sorry for someone who want guys like us dead?

dumb cunts doing shit for attention as per usual, AWALT

I hate the (((media))) but I love a good news article about some femoid who died. Well there are 2 recent articles that made me laugh...
View attachment 1087348
I was educated in Brisbane before moving to Adelaide for university. My father was in business, and used his membership of the sailing, golf and other gentlemen's societies to advance his business interests. I googled that club, and it's the same one he was in. Literally fat fuck lawyers in their 40s and 50s would go their with their female "legal assistants." Consider it a place to take your 20 year old femoid personal assistant for a "business function" before you go back to your hotel to fuck. It's legalised prostitution but for CEOs, business people and laywers.
The funny thing is the accident is been investigated as a mechanical problem or a heart attack. If that is the case, the driver is not legally responsible. Knowing Brisbane busses, it's probably some old guy in his 40s-50s, or some Pajeet.
She would have grown up to be a chad chasing, abortion clinic visiting, climate destroying leftist slut. She would have paid taxes to the ZOG which would be used to spread globhomo in Africa and Middle East. She therefore deserved to die. Rest in piss bitch :dab:

View attachment 1087356
I hate shit-tok, so I'll just link the profile; @bellagreer22 there are a few vids of the slut dancing around in a crop top showing her nipples protuding from the crop top
  1. Bella Greer's social media pages reveal she had relationship issues with her father, with one Tiktok captioned "you told me it was for the best but all i wanted was a Dad." In another post, the 14-year-old said: "hope he gets ran over by a bus #daddyissues", seeming to refer to her father.
  2. Despite all this, the schoolgirl seemed "happy" and made videos of herself dancing in her bedroom just days before she hanged herself, the coroner said.
  3. Bella's family said the teenager "had been moved from two schools because of bullying" but "it didn't help."
  4. Yet a police investigation, which examined the girl's social media messages, found there was nothing to suggest she was being systemically bullied.
She was a typical cunt who attempted suicide for attention. But being a dumb cunt, she actually succeeded. Based on her tiktok posting, she was already a vapid, ego absorbed cunt, so I'm pleased she removed herself from this earth. Burn in jahannam you worthless cunt :feelskek:

And then we have another article about a ftm tranny who lost its hair from jewpills :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
View attachment 1087367
Should have showed the dead bodies not more pictures of them being slut :feelskek:
Imagine this being your funeral photo

it's hard to sympathise with cold, superficial, shallow, fake creatures living on tutorial mode. Why would you feel sorry for someone who want guys like us dead?

In what world is this a 14 yo? She looks like shes 24 and on her second divorce.

"bullied", nobodys bullying you except your low iq brain that cares about shittok.

extra funny points for the school board that is acting like they give a shit with their 4 paragraphs of condolences after she died

In what world is this a 14 yo? She looks like shes 24 and on her second divorce.
Liberal dyspeptic world
"bullied", nobodys bullying you except your low iq brain that cares about shittok.

extra funny points for the school board that is acting like they give a shit with their 4 paragraphs of condolences after she died

14 y.o. already had developed tits.

they laughed at incels but you expect me to feel sorry for them? screw them

its like watching a rich powerful person that killed himself because of "depression". like ha

:feelskek:

Life on tutorial mode and she kills herself :feelskek:

View attachment 1087348

View attachment 1087356

View attachment 1087367
You are my favorite user on here lmao

Hold up lemme go take a fat shit on her grave

when a life is too easy and you decide to alt+f4

Imagine roping on creative all cheats maxx enabled immortal max xp mode

If only she was with me i would make her happy and give reason yo live :society:

That 18 yo looks late 20s