Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Beautiful Women --> Ugly Children

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
This is proof that genes are fucked and having attractive parents is no guarantee that a child will be beautiful.

Pixlr 20210705201647946

That poor kid is already norwooding? Oh Natalie, you must be so devastated thatthat your attractive jew genes didnt get transmitted to the next generation. Whoops oh well.

Pixlr 20210705201608932

How did Jessica Alba give birth to a fat faced fugly ginger? I'm guessing that middle one has a different daddy.

Pixlr 20210705201743966

You'd think after giving birth to 2 ugly girls that Demi Moore would give up trying to have a baby as beautiful as she is, but she didn't give up and had yet another ugly girl.

Maybe by now word is getting out that Chad genes are the only real way to increase a woman's odds of having beautiful children.

Yep genetic recombination can be a bitch, absolutely random.

Last edited:
Chad genes
Even Chad genes can get fucked up if not combined with stacies, my father was Chad mother is Becky,I look like absolute horseshit ffiuuuuuuucbkkkkk :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Even Chad genes can get fucked up if not combined with stacies, my father was Chad mother is Becky,I look like absolute horseshit ffiuuuuuuucbkkkkk :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
It's no gauarantee either way but I'm pretty sure the chances of having good looking children is mostly dependent on the male genes otherwise the female instinct to breed only with GigaChad wouldn't be what it is. Men will fuck almost any women as long as she's healthy and fertile because instinctively it doesn't matter is she has a pretty face or not, but women will only fuck SuperChad if given the choice because it does matter (its programmed into their DNA).

Example: David Beckham:

9acca8e0002881576b62e2ebfbcbf7b5.jpg

It's no gauarantee either way but I'm pretty sure the chances of having good looking children is mostly dependent on the male genes otherwise the female instinct to breed only with GigaChad wouldn't be what it is. Men will fuck almost any women as long as she's healthy and fertile because instinctively it doesn't matter is she has a pretty face or not, but women will only fuck SuperChad if given the choice because it does matter (its programmed into their DNA).

Example: David Beckham:

9acca8e0002881576b62e2ebfbcbf7b5.jpg
His wife is a Stacy, would be worse if she married a Becky, kids would be incels, you need the same 2 together, Chad and Stacy or 2 subhumans, they would produce good offspring
male genes
Nope if so I’d be gigachad

Absolutely random and choatic, even short couples can have tall children as mad as that sounds.

His wife is a Stacy
Without makeup and hairdo Victoria Beckham would not be "naturally beautiful". Basic Becky at best.

4621874300000578 5061625 image a 19 1510144640502

This is just a simulation of Victoria Beckham without makeup. The reality would be much, much worse.

Also their kids look nothig like her, they only inherited Chad genes. Thats what women want.

Without makeup and hairdo Victoria Beckham would not be "naturally beautiful". Basic Becky at best.

View attachment 464315

This is just a simulation of Victoria Beckham without makeup. The reality would be much, much worse.

Also their kids look nothig like her, they only inherited Chad genes. Thats what women want.

Alot of guys out there have a tendency to over exaggerate females.

View attachment 464315

No she’s Stacy, if not his kids would be incels and I would be Chad

Adriana lima's mother

Maxresdefault 2

I think the mistake alot of people make is thinking they work in a linear fashion.

I think demi Moore's daughters are attractive