Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Hahahaha and here I present to you one of the biggest lies ever told by the normies. Eyes all work the same way. You know ugly when you see it, and you know beauty when you see it. Stop trying to trick yourself with "deeper meanings."

True. If "love is blind" and looks are totally subjective, we would see an even 50/50 split between men and women. Instead we see 80/20. Discrimination is evident.

Women are a hivemind, they all like the same shit/act the same as their friends.
Thats why all women like the same type of guy; tall, hunter eyes, strong jawline etc.
JFL at beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

True. If "love is blind" and looks are totally subjective, we would see an even 50/50 split between men and women. Instead we see 80/20. Discrimination is evident.

Exactly, now lets see cucktears try to justify their way out of it

Hahahaha and here I present to you one of the biggest lies ever told by the normies. Eyes all work the same way. You know ugly when you see it, and you know beauty when you see it. Stop trying to trick yourself with "deeper meanings."
Some people have a small niche that can turn an 5 into a 6 or a 6 into a 7, but I do agree their is a set standards of beauty.

this is true for men's attraction to women but not the other way around