Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Became a hikki vampire because of high functioning autism

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
The sun makes me feel lightheaded and nauseous, i don't get any sunlight at all and i'm stuck in my room. The outside world is scary because I have sensory issues from being born with high functioning autism. The cars and traffic and the ambience is so loud, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Talking to people I get tunnel vision where I can either focus on looking at their faces or I hyperfocus on thinking on my next response. I get headaches from doing both at the same time so I just say whatever comes to mind and I don't think the things I say through therefore I can sometimes say the most spergiest things and I get into some embarrassing moments. These embarrassing moments keep repeating in my head and my self esteem goes down. I only feel normal in my room.

I don't want a job because I know I'd have to mask my autism and I would get imposter syndrome.

What is with everyone being autistic nowdays?

What is with everyone being autistic nowdays?
Women having kids when they hit the wall. I'm a consequence of this.

The sun makes me feel lightheaded and nauseous, i don't get any sunlight at all and i'm stuck in my room. The outside world is scary because I have sensory issues from being born with high functioning autism. The cars and traffic and the ambience is so loud, it makes me feel uncomfortable. Talking to people I get tunnel vision where I can either focus on looking at their faces or I hyperfocus on thinking on my next response. I get headaches from doing both at the same time so I just say whatever comes to mind and I don't think the things I say through therefore I can sometimes say the most spergiest things and I get into some embarrassing moments. These embarrassing moments keep repeating in my head and my self esteem goes down. I only feel normal in my room.

I don't want a job because I know I'd have to mask my autism and I would get imposter syndrome.

Or maybe you deluded yourself into thinking that's what you are
How can I delude myself into having a disability? I'm not a tranny

Nope, I didn't give myself autism because I wanted attention, I got an actual diagnosis for neetbux and I'm on meds to try and get rid of some of the symptoms.
''I got an actual diagnosis for neetbux and I'm on meds to try and get rid of some of the symptoms.''

That already tells me enough :feelsLSD:

Nice nigger font bro!

Start walking around with a sawed-off lever-action shotgun and firing it off in the air periodically. Only you wear hearing protection.

You should try real vampirism

Download 4

Amazon product ASIN 1312635843View: https://www.amazon.com/Sekhem-Apep-Michael-W-Ford/dp/1312635843

The sunlight burns my eyes RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE