Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have no idea of what to do now that I’ve escaped sub5 looks, I’m still an incel because of autism.

Lurkercel0

Lurkercel0

Blackpilled at a young age, lurkER since 2019-2020
★★★★
This is by no means a brag post. All throughout my 16-17 hears on earth I thought I’d stay ugly and below avg height, I accepted inceldom because of being non-nt along with ethnic features. I knew I was in the bottom percentile in every way. I don’t know how or what happened exactly but at 18 my face got better and I became avg height wise. It’s like the switch for puberty suddenly clicked. I’m no chad but I can tell by autistically analyzing my face that it was a massive upgrade, and my deathnic features have gone away too as I’ve gotten older. What remains though is the aspieness (non-nt) which hinders me in every way, I was a truecel after all (for a long while). I’ve seen short normie spics and other creaturas with htbs solely because of their social status or friend groups, it seems you have to really compensate for being non-nt and I learnt that first hand.

Last edited:
Are you really autistic or do you just have similar symptoms because of social isolation ?
If it's the latter I think you could actually benefit from "putting yourself out there". If your height and face became average then you really need to try and NTmax while you can. It's going to suck but you don't really have a choice if your looks aren't holding you back anymore (unless you WANT to remain incel).

Are you really autistic or do you just have similar symptoms because of social isolation ?
If it's the latter I think you could actually benefit from "putting yourself out there". If your height and face became average then you really need to try and NTmax while you can. It's going to suck but you don't really have a choice if your looks aren't holding you back anymore (unless you WANT to remain incel).
I’ve always been described as reserved and socially awkward. I have way more awareness now as an adult but after years of isolation (from 2019 - onwards) and being treated like a bruised old dog I have internalized the fact that I’m subhuman (which I’m not anymore). I have autistic traits but I haven’t related to most people with aspergers fully but it is a spectrum. I’ve made it a goal to try and improve socially in college, I guess it wouldn’t be all that difficult if there were more people with similar interests around me. Two small things holding me back are facial scars and moles along with my ethnic name, while self improooooving I feel like the road keeps getting longer with each step, many people began self improving and developing well since the beginning of adolescence.

I swear to celestia if you are a white tallfag...

I’ve always been described as reserved and socially awkward
This is just a symptom of being a sub 5 child.
Assume you are not autistic and that you can improve and do your best.

Facial scars aren't that big of a deal, idk how bad racism is where you live but I would be surprised if it actually held you back that much.

Have you started college yet ?

This is by no means a brag post. All throughout my 16-17 hears on earth I thought I’d stay ugly and below avg height, I accepted inceldom because of being non-nt along with ethnic features. I knew I was in the bottom percentile in every way. I don’t know how or what happened exactly but at 18 my face got better and I became avg height wise. It’s like the switch for puberty suddenly clicked. I’m no chad but I can tell by autistically analyzing my face that it was a massive upgrade, and my deathnic features have gone away too as I’ve gotten older. What remains though is the aspieness (non-nt) which hinders me in every way, I was a truecel after all (for a long while). I’ve seen short normie spics and other creaturas with htbs solely because of their social status or friend groups, it seems you have to really compensate for being non-nt and I learnt that first hand.
kys. i'm 22 and i still have a truecel face. take some drugs or something and ascend and FUCK OFF

I swear to celestia if you are a white tallfag...
Half white but as I grew older my appearance shifted away from looking ethnic. Afternoon height is 5’10 so not a tallfag either.

What would you rate yourself face-wise?
I’ve made it a goal to try and improve socially in college, I guess it wouldn’t be all that difficult if there were more people with similar interests around me.
Shouldn't be hard to fit in with guys our age if you're into nigculture and sports

Facial scars aren't that big of a deal, idk how bad racism is where you live but I would be surprised if it actually held you back that much.
It doesn’t but I get along less with most ethnics.
Have you started college yet ?
No I will though in a couple of months, I have that time to get work experience and a drivers license. My parents sheltered me even though I wanted to get a “headstart”.

5 + autist ≈ sub3 + NT

What would you rate yourself face-wise?
5 now, 5.5 with better skin (I literally have craters and moles). I’ll go on photofeeler and yubo just to see what I would get since apparently those apps are far more generous than tinder.
Shouldn't be hard to fit in with guys our age if you're into nigculture and sports
Even the “non-nt” people I run into apparently are interested in foot/nigball… The place I live in has a ton of poor ethnics and they don’t exactly have the most sophisticated interests. It’s also a suburb and generally cities host more events and have more people with a wide set of interests.

kys. i'm 22 and i still have a truecel face. take some drugs or something and ascend and FUCK OFF
I took drugs before all it did was make me more awkward and drowsy. Non-nt is the killer of normies.

No I will though in a couple of months, I have that time to get work experience and a drivers license. My parents sheltered me even though I wanted to get a “headstart”.
definitely get your driver's license.

Once you get to college, a word of advice, most social circles are formed at the start of the first semester so you really have to take every opportunity that's given to you. Talk to other loners in class, join clubs you're interested in and go to the open parties if some are hosted.
It's not IMPOSSIBLE to make friends after the first semester but it gets exponentially harder.

Even the “non-nt” people I run into apparently are interested in foot/nigball… The place I live in has a ton of poor ethnics and they don’t exactly have the most sophisticated interests
You're going to need to drop that snob attitude if you want to maximise your odds. You need to at least pretend to have interest in what others like or they will find you weird and keep on ignoring you. You are NOT in a position to focus on your "sophisticated interests" if they put you at odds with everyone else.

Once you get to college, a word of advice, most social circles are formed at the start of the first semester so you really have to take every opportunity that's given to you. Talk to other loners in class, join clubs you're interested in and go to the open parties if some are hosted.
It's not IMPOSSIBLE to make friends after the first semester but it gets exponentially harder.
I like festivals and events which my lack of a car hinders, once I’m enrolled I plan to expose myself as much as I can. I’ll get a part time job or volunteer too.
You're going to need to drop that snob attitude if you want to maximise your odds. You need to at least pretend to have interest in what others like or they will find you weird and keep on ignoring you. You are NOT in a position to focus on your "sophisticated interests" if they put you at odds with everyone else.
I didn’t want to come off as snobbish but I cannot relate at all to these people who are very “one note” within their interests, the only way I’ve hung out in the past two years is via my old friend group full of slightly non-nt people with similar tastes and interests. 80% of the people here are broccoli haired normies. My environment is fucking me over massively. If they do have niche interests it's usually not the focal point of their hobbies. To sum it up, cities are friendly to autists while suburbs, low income areas, and rural cities are actively hostile towards anybody that may seem different.

Last edited:
I took drugs before all it did was make me more awkward and drowsy. Non-nt is the killer of normies.
Failed nomrie fuck off i don't care i have permanently truecel looks past puberty

I like festivals and events which my lack of a car hinders, once I’m enrolled I plan to expose myself as much as I can.
get your license before you enroll, much more important than work experience

I didn’t want to come off as snobbish but I cannot relate at all to these people who are very “one note” within their interests, the only way I’ve hung out in the past two years is via my old friend group full of slightly non-nt people with similar tastes and interests. 80% of the people here are broccoli haired normies. My environment is fucking me over massively. If they do have niche interests it's usually not the focal point of their hobbies. To sum it up, cities are friendly to autists while suburbs, low income areas, and rural cities are actively hostile towards anybody that may seem different.
It's ok if you are snobbish, but if you are surrounded by people who like football... your options are to learn how to talk about football with them or stay alone. I wasn't criticising your real interests, I'm just saying you need to adapt to your environment. At least learn how to make small talk about these sports, I'm not telling you to become a fan.

Failed nomrie fuck off i don't care i have permanently truecel looks past puberty
Ethnic name + abused dog + ambiguous mutt look + below 6 ft + non-nt
I don’t know about you but these stats don’t look impressive, if I was tall though I wouldn’t be here, avg height is being settled for nowadays.

You better off than the majority of the forum

Spergchads.is

Even the “non-nt” people I run into apparently are interested in foot/nigball… The place I live in has a ton of poor ethnics and they don’t exactly have the most sophisticated interests. It’s also a suburb and generally cities host more events and have more people with a wide set of interests.
Do you like any of that stuff though?

THIS. I made the mistake of waiting for people to talk to me and now everyone has friends and I don’t. Us ugly people have to be the ones who create our friendships we can’t rely on people talking to us like they do good looking people

THIS. I made the mistake of waiting for people to talk to me and now everyone has friends and I don’t. Us ugly people have to be the ones who create our friendships we can’t rely on people talking to us like they do good looking people
It's crazy how I NEVER see them talking to strangers in class but somehow they all seem to know each other.

doesn't matter, he doesn't have a choice if he wants a chance to ascend. He needs to fake it even if he isn't interested.

facial scars and moles
That's an easy fix.

Also, socialize more.

Even being non-NT, a bit of social life helps improve your life. Maybe you won't get a GiRLfRiEnD but at least you'll be less isolated, which is good.

I do have an outdoor hobby that puts me in contact with fellow hobbyists. Doesn't matter if it's rock climbing, motorcycle riding, soup kitchen --- anything that drags you out of the house and into a group.

if you really are htn you are on the wrong forum. irl social max is better than here. are you low iq?

If you're incel with normie looks it's because you're a good person and not a narcissistic cocky aggressive loud piece of shit

Your best chance is ironically looksmaxxing further and finding a quiet girl that doesn't like loud jocks and only cares about looks, because you can't really change your personality TYPE, focus only on your advantages and seek where you're wanted

if you really are htn you are on the wrong forum.
I’m not htn. Just an avg height normie, and in my eyes that is prime betabuxx material if I add the fact that I’m not white.

TMS exists as an experimental treatment for autism but who knows if it works or is safe.

Zygotes.is
Right because we believe the retarded reddit cope that our brains magically reach maturity at 25. I can drink, drive, own my own place at 18 but apparently I’m still below your arbitrary age requirement.

TMS exists as an experimental treatment for autism but who knows if it works or is safe.
This is like a last resort option I might really just be socially retarded from my life experiences, getting diagnosed sounds expensive.

Yes it’s mostly basic things like vidya, movies, books, sometimes music I have in common with them. I’ve tried and failed to interact with the people I live around.