Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Bed so cozy I can’t leave

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
Very warm under these blankets. My rain sound effect machine is running smoothly. Perfect amount of sun coming through the windows. I might starve in here and I wouldnt even mind :y'all:

in bed also but i have to get up and eat

bed is cozy and comfy

I also have this big shark plushy that I sleep with and it adds coziness also since its absorbed my body heat
981A5F6D 0917 46F0 A467 F48D7DEB7263

In bed rn, reading this thread tbh, only reason I’d leave rn is to get food or piss.

Update: I have to piss really bad and my stomach is growling a lot. Sadly I think this is the end. Fortunately I’ve got plenty if life left to spend sitting in bed so this is only the beginning :feelsokman:

I also have been in bed, all day. But unfortunately not because it's so comfy, but rather because i'm feeling too weak to get up.

I'm feeling jealous af, right now. Give me your shark plushy, tbh :heart:
You can have my younger brothers shark he’s too chad to sleep with it anymore

I also have this big shark plushy that I sleep with and it adds coziness also since its absorbed my body heat
View attachment 227294
Comfy tbh.
Due to the corona quarantine, i am laying in bed remote working and it's indeed cozy :feelsokman:.
Working from home is really a bliss for incels.

I need a new bed

My bed's uncomfortable

Very warm under these blankets. My rain sound effect machine is running smoothly. Perfect amount of sun coming through the windows. I might starve in here and I wouldnt even mind :y'all:
Phonepost cel

I like to stay in bed tbh

I just get depressed from LDAR

I thought about buying some pimp coat for that reason.

I wanna rawdog a foid in her bed tbh